• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Reading. The too-full-of-turkey Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have thought after the 500th time Batth lumped it forward and it didn't get to a Wolves player he might consider trying something else

This is all being played out in our half.
By a largely inept and inaccurate Reading side who can't finish or get a good final ball in, but they have 3 strikers on at the moment and our lot can't get close.
It's not that we're defending brilliantly, we're absolutely full of holes.
We're still in front due to their ineptness, but it's a bit embarrasing that we are so much on the back foot.

They're almost on 60% possession with a remarkeable 23 attempts....

Agreed but we are creatively second best
Disagree again.

Mindlessly shooting from the edge of the box isn't creating anything. Reading having fashioned a single clear chance.

They have all the ball, that's all.

Holt's been at the mince pies. His arse was in our box then, but his gut was offside.

4 minutes of humping the ball at fat Grant

Disagree again.

Mindlessly shooting from the edge of the box isn't creating anything. Reading having fashioned a single clear chance.

Oh come on they have been wasteful from around the box

So, with a decent fast attack developing from deep inside our half, the ball moves forward quickly and with Afobe pressing hard and fast to the left of dead centre, he switches it to his right foot and from just outside the box, he lashes that about 6 feet high and wide of the goal.

Great.

Disagree again.

Correct - but if I was a Reading fan watching my team fail to score against such poor opposition, I'd be bloody livid.

60% possession and 24/attempts but only three on target. Both sides soound rancid.

Can't believe this is gonna finish 1-0...

Oh come on they have been wasteful from around the box
It's a waste of possession nothing more. They haven't fashion a single clear goal scoring chance, Vydra had the best bet at 0-0 but he dallied and men got back to him.

It's been a wank game off football for all concerned, the only real difference is that Reading had more of the ball.

Can my eyes stop bleeding now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back