• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Reading. The too-full-of-turkey Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Christmas miracle :icon_lol:

How the fuck did we win that?!?

3 points, don't care how shit or lucky we were but it's brilliant to have a win again! This season's just about avoiding relegation at this point so I'll take it!

What a shocking thing to do!
So short of confidence are we, that we have a corner, and take it very short and do that fucking about thing where we try to waste time pissing about near the corner flag.... and promptly lose possession and it's down our end...
Jesus, that's poor stuff.

Game ends with 3 fantastic points. Now we're up to 16th.

Dreadful, dreadful game. Should have lost, that's no way to play football.

3 points, don't care how $#@! or lucky we were but it's brilliant to have a win again! This season's just about avoiding relegation at this point so I'll take it!

+ 1
However, I want Jackett gone. If this is the best we can do, then surely he must go, despite the three points. It sounds as if any team with any gumption would have stuck five past us, this afternoon.

+ 1
However, I want Jackett gone. If this is the best we can do, then surely he must go, despite the three points. It sounds as if any team with any gumption would have stuck five past us, this afternoon.

Honestly I don't think even a loss would have got rid of him. I want a change of manager as well but I reckon the only reason he survived the Sheffield Wednesday game was because of the owner situation

If you can summon up any enthusiasm, the verdict thread is open, but I guess there'll be little enthusiasm or positive thinking on there.
But away you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back