• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (H) build up thread

Fair play to the back four. Solid.

Fantastic result. The defence is really starting to turn it around. Like I said in the build up thread, he could easily justify keeping the same back 5 from the Sheff Wed game.

Not the best performance, but we could easily have scored more goals and another clean sheet in the bag.

True, and yes we could have scored more if Dicko would have squared it a few times..understand him though, he must be desperate to show he can score again, great win over Bruces' Villa side

Great result. For once, I was actually really impressed with the defence. If only we had a striker that could score!

Quietly pleased with how Lambert is turning things around for us. I've been critical of a few things he's said and done but I'm happy with the direction we seem to be heading in at the moment.

Jon Dadi was absolutely immense when he came on. He starts the next game every day of the week for me.

Jon Dadi was absolutely immense when he came on. He starts the next game every day of the week for me.
He's been great off the bench for a few weeks now, and sounded good against Stoke too. He deserves to start now definitely.

Hendrie has one of those faces I'd never tire if punching.

Kelly wotserface calls Price - Jack Payne and Hendrie calls Cav - Calviero. Top punditry.

The on pitch reporter called Price 'Joe' ??

Back