• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (H) build up thread

Little pull of the shirt from Batth, but the player needs to be visibly more impeded for those to be given.

maybe my Guedioura shirt will give us a home win at last... :)

He's not that good to be honest. Occasional flash of decent feet/dribbling but needs to improve quickly to merit staying around the first team.

I'm with you here Bear, I don't get it.... yet. I'm sure he deserves a chance I'd just like to see some end product

this will get nervy

close from Bright

Have we ever beaten a good team? Seems like every time we're winning I see a bunch of "they're completely shite" comments.

Bod can go the rest of the season without scoring and I'll still love him. What a man.

Have we ever beaten a good team? Seems like every time we're winning I see a bunch of "they're completely shite" comments.
Generally because this league is littered with rubbish.

That's better from Bright.
Think it was well set to hit first time or try and poke one through to the guy overlapping. He looks a bit slow to make his mind up when he gets on the ball and then the opportunity has gone by the time he's decided.

my Guedioura shirt
tumblr_m4hf71nfxf1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

johnny beat me

Well done Ikeme. Brave punch right at the end.

ooh..and newcastle away..

Phew! We didn't play great but villa never really looked like scoring if we're honest but wasted opportunities made it nervy at the end. Well done lads and a clean sheet for that defence again, awesome!

thank god we have won our third game at home this season.. :)

thanks Gued

Fantastic result. The defence is really starting to turn it around. Like I said in the build up thread, he could easily justify keeping the same back 5 from the Sheff Wed game.

Not the best performance, but we could easily have scored more goals and another clean sheet in the bag.

Back