• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (H) build up thread

yeah he really need to keep it simple now and when he get a goal or two, he gains some confidence then he can try more difficult stuff

If he does it one more time he needs hauling off.

Doherty gives me fucking kittens. Second time he's played an utterly idiotic pass in our defensive third.

Dicko needs taking off, can't have someone being that selfish. Crap pass from Cav just now in a good position ffs

Fuck sake. Come in No.9 your time is up.

Hurting the team having him on the pitch right now.

Dicko again! Can't really blame him for shooting there but straight at the keeper

Take Dicko off. His own desire to get a goal for himself has cost us about three goals for the team. Get Jon Dadi on now FFS.

Costa furious with Dicko for not squaring that back for an easy second. It would be an easy finish but I don't think any striker in Dickos circumstances passes that ball.

he is so desperate to score that he doesnt see anything else..not good enough to be like that..

Dicko should have played a simple pass and it would have been 2 - 0. I really do not know what he was thinking.

Costa is outrageous for this division. They couldn't get anywhere near him.

Nouha had to score.

happens to many strikers this Frank..desperation and especially after a lenghty injury..but I agree, he need to play for the team, not himself

Nouha had to score.
Indeed. I'd love to know what the fee is in his loan deal.

Nouha had to score.

Agreed, top quality..but he is off in the summer right??

Nothing wrong from Doc there, perfect defending on Hutton

Is Lambert pissed? Of all the players to take off Cav should be behind at least 4 others

jedinak is a dirty bastard

Back