• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

BBC Scandal

A lot of effort to distract from something that was everywhere by Friday evening

George Osborne.

The Cons have mobilised Murdoch and he's chucked this out, enough to get people distracted and vague enough to avoid litigation.

Horrible old cunt.
That won't work though as they've dragged the BBC name through the mud. They'll sue for reputational damages if it's not true.

My guess is it is true and not a deflection at all. They will have some evidence somewhere.

Amazing that a government minister has told an organisation with 1000s of employees to get its house in order when there are multiple inquiries into inappropriate behaviour amongst 700 MPs.

I’d assume with the latest statement that nothing illegal has happened and the person in question has no desire for names to be publicised.

I also hope all the people named on Twitter get their Lawyers to fuck over whoever spent their time outing them

Jeremy vine is going after one particular person who was really vile to him, said lad has spent most of the weekend being full of bravado and claiming he was drunk when he was posting so it doesn’t count as real abuse.

I’m surprised on who it supposedly is, be difficult to airbrush him out of BBC history if that’s the route they take, I had another presenter in mind when it came out, but it’s all irrelevant now.

Correct me if I've read this wrong elsewhere, but what has been paid for is illegal if the subject was under 18?
But I wouldn't know.
£35K seems a bit pricey, element of blackmail.

There is a lot of doubt about the under 18. Sun claim 17 at the start. Person’s lawyer disputes that.

A new person has claimed that the BBC presenter has pressurised a young person to meet him after firstly anonymous getting in touch via a dating app. When the person involved threatened to out him on social media they were sent a string of abusive messages.

Plenty of speculation on the internet and if it should prove to be true, well colour me shocked!

There is a lot of doubt about the under 18. Sun claim 17 at the start. Person’s lawyer disputes that.
Should be easy enough to prove/disprove. There must be a timeline.
Suppose his lawyer would dispute it.
'He would say that, wouldn't he?'

Could put OnlyFans in hot water, too, if one of their creators was underage and nobody caught it.

They know what site they're running.

Surely they simply trace the payments to kid (a), and announce the money was paid by...........
Wheres the defamation or whatever in that.

Should be easy enough to prove/disprove. There must be a timeline.
Suppose his lawyer would dispute it.
'He would say that, wouldn't he?'
It’s the young person’s lawyer disputing it, not the personality’s

Context. Privacy of bank transactions. Data protection act. etc etc etc

Tbh if it was going to stop people thinking I was a paedophile I'd probably have released the evidence to the contrary by now

The mud will stick. You know that and I know that. That’s why super injunctions exist, which I’m amazed isn’t a step that has been taken.

Back