• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birmingham (A) Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiernan and Afobe going in for a ball and Kiernan heavily in on Benik there who stays down. That hurt.
A couple of minutes and Afobe gets up slowly.... really don't want a crocked Benik..

Wolves weathering another Brum attack... KMac nicely out to Afobe to Price, Sako has it and Golbourne putting the cross in but no one making the run across the front post...

Grey again beating Iorfa header comes in but he can't get much on it and Ikeme gathers it...
Cotterel was clipped there and won a free but nothing comes of it. B'ham putting a lot of pressure on us at the moment, but their forwards aren't on the same page and their attacks are coming to nothing.

Half time.

Sounded pretty scrappy throughout culminating in an equally scrappy equaliser for Blues

2' added on...
Stears free kick out to Iorfa, to Henry, Afobe to Henry, 1st time cross but Cotterel clears to Stears to Golbourne to Sako to KMac to Price, Iorfa to Henry onto his right foot and he's blocked and whew, it all came to nothing...

Sako now out wide to Sako which makes me laugh as the BBC on my phone tells me that it's half time and I'm still listening to live commentary on the game...

1-1

2' added on...
Stears free kick out to Iorfa, to Henry, Afobe to Henry, 1st time cross but Cotterel clears to Stears to Golbourne to Sako to KMac to Price, Iorfa to Henry onto his right foot and he's blocked and whew, it all came to nothing...

Sako now out wide to Sako which makes me laugh as the BBC on my phone tells me that it's half time and I'm still listening to live commentary on the game...

1-1

Spotted the flaw then Roy.

Oh yes Trev. Sometimes it's over 3 minutes lagging but it only seems around 90 seconds today.
Is it the Feed or the fact I'm in Ireland...??
Cause it seems I'm pretty much in line with Parkin..

Ball cleared from the FK & up to Sako whose run & cross wins a corner

Pitch covered in 2/3rds sunshine, as Sako races down the line with Dicko racin towards the far post Sako delayed it and his late cross came off a defender for a corner, which came to nothing....

Sako out to Kmac in the circle but gets in the way of Kmacs pass, Afobe to Dicko, shoots, blocked by Morrison, Afobe lashes it in but it's cleared...

Low cross in by Iorfa, Gleeson sliding in on Afobe and B'ham break...

Henry shooting from a long way out goes a long way wide...
This twat banging on about someone paying for him to go out to America to meet some fans... he does this every fucking week!

Kiernan has it from Teche and it seems that that goalmouth melee that gave B'ham the lead actually the ball crossed the line before the 2nd attempt which was given, but it was missed!

Donalson goes down after a challenge with Batth. Getting treatment. some delay....

What a job Pardew has done at Palace.

Henry does Grounds & good cross in well taken by Randolph. Needed someone gambling at the near post for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back