• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) build up 18/10

Not so much this season. Massive improvement on his ability when playing out from the back, Not perfect but he is certainly looking for the pass first rather than punting it straight away
I don't understand the abuse he seems to get online at the moment. I think he's been much better this season than last (rickets in the previous 2 games aside of course).

He is what he is, I said in L1 he needed to stop getting himself dragged into the channels where he isn't comfortable, he doesn't do that any more. He's never going to be David Luiz on the ball but he is improving. He's a good leader, he loves the club, when teams decide to lump it at us he's the best I've seen us have deal with that since Derek Mountfield, he gets the odd goal, what more do people want? Eventually as we progress he'll probably have to be replaced but for the time being I'm happy with him.

He is what he is, I said in L1 he needed to stop getting himself dragged into the channels where he isn't comfortable, he doesn't do that any more. He's never going to be David Luiz on the ball but he is improving. He's a good leader, he loves the club, when teams decide to lump it at us he's the best I've seen us have deal with that since Derek Mountfield, he gets the odd goal, what more do people want? Eventually as we progress he'll probably have to be replaced but for the time being I'm happy with him.
Nail on head. For where we are, he's good enough.

Hopefully our midweek malaise will come to an end tonight, and I think it will.

2 - 0 Wolves.

I'd bite your hand off for a point.

Likewise, don't fancy tonight at all. We still have way too many question marks compared to the likes of Brighton who had a good team last season and are just building from there.

Point tonight, then beat Leeds and Blackburn (we should win both those two).

A win tonight would be a huge result, I don't think we'll get it though. Then again I thought that last year and KJ managed to sneak away from the AMEX with the most undeserved three points ever.

Ah yes, the times when our tactics vs Reading and Brighton were ok because we won. Despite being absolutely shite in both games.

Ah yes, the times when our tactics vs Reading and Brighton were ok because we won. Despite being absolutely shite in both games.

We were just as bad against Charlton (until Afobe came on), they were just infinitely worse than us.

Considering the previous games we had produced the type of defending Sunderland are now trying out, going uber protective was always going to happen (especially now when you look back and try and work out the time line for the takeover, but that point Fosun would have been making their move and KJ was certainly told "do not get in a relegation battle"..also the reason he wasn't binned during last season). Horrible to watch and somehow we clawed 4 wins out of the "style"

Likewise, don't fancy tonight at all. We still have way too many question marks compared to the likes of Brighton who had a good team last season and are just building from there.

Point tonight, then beat Leeds and Blackburn (we should win both those two).

They aren't great at tyhe back. Heart says a point, head says a 3_1 loss.

Don't suppose this one is being televised?

Back