• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 18/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will. We have matched Chelsea and should have been in front in the first few minutes.
Yeah I agree - not like they've had many chances themselves.

So frustrating that a lapse of concentration from Edwards has cost us. Because we're playing well.

Should have been done 10 mins ago that.

What's this. A striker in form coming on?

good cover from Hause on Willian

it really is a shame Bod cant head the ball and be that kind of proper threat

Top stuff from Hause again. Really impressed by him today.

Still could do with Ronan on for Saville/Price and drop Edwards back.

Yeah I agree - not like they've had many chances themselves.

So frustrating that a lapse of concentration from Edwards has cost us. Because we're playing well.

And against this quality of opposition switching off for a second can be crucial. And so it proved.

A lot of positives from this game it hasn't been a mauling and we're are still fighting with 10 to go, Chelsea IMO are one of the best sides in Europe currently.

You can clearly see that these guys have a chance to hang in there with top top opposition. That is encouraging. We won't play Chelsea in the league next season but maybe we can the year after.

finally last two subs

Saiss on for Saville
Ronan on for Bod.

A lot of positives from this game it hasn't been a mauling and we're are still fighting with 10 to go, Chelsea IMO are one of the best sides in Europe currently.
Yeah a lot to take from this.

Pleased to see Saiss on the pitch finally.

Saiss trying a shot from 60 yards nearly cost us there.

Whatever the outcome this evening, we must take the positives into our upcoming games. We really have looked quite decent in this game.

Doherty's attepmts at going past players in and around the box have all been woeful.

Whatever the outcome this evening, we must take the positives into our upcoming games. We really have looked quite decent in this game.

Absolutely. I think we have been tremendous. We deserve a replay. The fact that Conte felt he had to bring NGolo Kante on to shore it up is a sign of the respect he has given for the performance of our players. And the crowd tonight. Magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back