• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 18/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-2 as predicted

Balls.

Unlucky Wolves - absolutely no disgrace at all tonight. Like Frank says - we need to take this into the league games.

Yeah it's been good. More than just a plucky lower league side huffing and puffing. Not many teams get any change out of Chelsea so no complaints about the result.

Gave the best team in england a good game. Shows what a finisher can do.

not just down to the finisher, we didnt give it a proper go in the 2nd, just sunk and waited for them to attack..team with low confidence

I think Costa has just asked Costa for his shirt and been denied.

certainly not

maybe a bit harsh but look at hudds - man c for example
What the hell has that got to do with it? Newsflash - Chelsea are better than Wolves but we gave it a go today and really should have been ahead at half time.

I think Costa has just asked Costa for his shirt and been denied.
Fool . Doesn't he know that our Costa's shirt will be worth millions one day? [emoji3]

Well played Wolves. We matched the best team in the country and were rather unlucky to lose. I thought we deserved a replay.

What the hell has that got to do with it? Newsflash - Chelsea are better than Wolves but we gave it a go today and really should have been ahead at half time.

I don't think anybody can have any complaints today. I thought we played well and Jack Price was my MOtM.

I was on about the 2nd half where we just defended.. was a good effort though if you look at the entire game

I don't think anybody can have any complaints today. I thought we played well and Jack Price was my MOtM.
Hause for me. I'd like to see him and Williamson paired up next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back