• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Claims to Fame

I am intrigued to see WH's Place in the sun episode but all I can find is this:

http://digiguide.tv/programme/Travel/A-Place-in-the-Sun/78989/season-1/episode-0/Pyrenees/265523/

Series 1 Episode fucking zero!!
How do you have episode zero?

Roy and Rosemary have a long-distance relationship. She lives in Liverpool, and he lives in Dublin. Now they want to be together and the Pyrenees may be just the spot. They have only £40,000 to spend and want to find somewhere with fabulous views and lots of character

'Fabulous views.... I asked for. Then I said, "I want to see the views from the house. I don't want to walk down the road to see the views from a car park...."

What did the silly bastards find for me...?

And she only went to live in Liverpool because she met a bloke on a day out from Liverpool and he turned out to be a 'mummy's boy'...
Fucking bitch!
I should never have gone back.

I've finally thought of one. I once met the entire cast of Family Affairs (anyone remember that? - really awful soap from the early days of Channel 5) when they visited the office where we did the subtitles.

Simon Webbe from Blue visited my old workplace once, for no apparent reason. He wore sunglasses indoors so draw your own conclusions.

My ex went to uni with Duncan from Blue's cousin.

My missus went to uni with Fyfe Dangerfield from Guillemots (kind of - more a mate of her mate). The mutual mate got married a few months ago and Fyfe was there. He played and sang "Always a Woman" at the church service and it was amazing. Had a good chat with him at the reception actually. Nice bloke.

My ex went to uni with Duncan from Blue's cousin.

My missus went to uni with Fyfe Dangerfield from Guillemots (kind of - more a mate of her mate). The mutual mate got married a few months ago and Fyfe was there. He played and sang "Always a Woman" at the church service and it was amazing. Had a good chat with him at the reception actually. Nice bloke.

I have no idea who that is, but it's an ace name.

You must have heard of Guillemots, they are superb.

Nope. Is that Monsieur Dangerfield on vocals? He's very annoying. And I'd be one of those bored looking kids in the video, I'm afraid. You should try some Fleetwood Mac. ;-)

Nope. Is that Monsieur Dangerfield on vocals? He's very annoying. And I'd be one of those bored looking kids in the video, I'm afraid. You should try some Fleetwood Mac. ;-)

I bid you good day, sir.

Had the guitarist from Def Leppard in for breakfast yesterday. Two fooking diamond earrings in one ear.

Just met Kenny Jackett and Joe Gallen! Great blokes! Had a wee chat about Wolves and Andy Murray. Very excited for nest season now!

Awesome! Where were you?

Awesome! Where were you?

You live in Dunblane don't you Lycan? Are they considering inviting Murray to come to Wolves for a league game?
Are you going to the game on Wednesday night?

Awesome! Where were you?

Dunblane! The squad must be staying in the Dunblane Hydro. They're training at Stirling Uni, KJ said that it's open to the public and I was free to come along and watch a few training sessions but I'm working during the week. :(

You live in Dunblane don't you Lycan? Are they considering inviting Murray to come to Wolves for a league game?
Are you going to the game on Wednesday night?

Wednesday night will be difficult. I'm working in Stirling until 5, Methil is a bitch to get to on public transport and my Dad isn't going so I can't get a lift. There are a few other Wolves fans in Dunblane so I'm sounding them out about a lift but I'm not too hopeful. Definitely going to the Livi game though. You making the trip up?

We were just talking about yesterday's final, didn't get round to mentioning the John Llyod/wolves connection.

Dunblane! The squad must be staying in the Dunblane Hydro. They're training at Stirling Uni, KJ said that it's open to the public and I was free to come along and watch a few training sessions but I'm working during the week. :(

Wednesday night will be difficult. I'm working in Stirling until 5, Methil is a bitch to get to on public transport and my Dad isn't going so I can't get a lift. There are a few other Wolves fans in Dunblane so I'm sounding them out about a lift but I'm not too hopeful. Definitely going to the Livi game though. You making the trip up?

We were just talking about yesterday's final, didn't get round to mentioning the John Llyod/wolves connection.
Are you going on Saturday? Can you recommend a pub in Livingston that'll be friendly towards a couple of Wolfs from Yorkshire?

Back