• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Claims to Fame

Listen lads, stop messing around with all of this, 'I lived next door to' and, 'I once stood next to..... in a motorway piss stone', fact is, that I had a 40 minute tv programme made about me. In a starring role, on National television and you lot, well, most of you know me, despite that.

How cool is that for you lot then?

#worshiptheground
(Head down)

Are you the 10 stone testicle bloke?

Bastogne - that's the one I watched! I'll have to play it back again later.

That footage isn't me, sadly. My screen time is even less. I'm running ahead of the geezer she gives the chocolate to as he comes out of the church. I run for a bit and then walk purposefully off down the street.

I'm also about 4 mins into 'Day of Days' sitting next to a window on a plane that Donnie Wahlberg is looking out of.

Two lovely bits of acting it has to be said.

Listen lads, stop messing around with all of this, 'I lived next door to' and, 'I once stood next to..... in a motorway piss stone', fact is, that I had a 40 minute tv programme made about me. In a starring role, on National television and you lot, well, most of you know me, despite that.

How cool is that for you lot then?

#worshiptheground
(Head down)

Which episode of crimewatch was this?

If he had said HDRI, I'd have known what he was on about, the thick twat.

And here's me telling everyone I know a bloke that's like the 'JCB arm of Jessops' #illusions-shattered

Tragic confession time.

I used to work in a park with a boating lake. In the early 90's Paul Williams and Craig Shakespeare came when they were Albion players, they went in a 4 person boat putting their respective kids I'm first and as they got in themselves my hand "slipped" and their feet went into the water

Which episode of crimewatch was this?

A Place in The Sun...
Series 1, Episode 5.

A week of filming for a 40 minute prog!!

Complete and utter waste of time. And it costs you money!

Apparently it's been on 'Dave' about 3 or 4 times, but I've never seen it....

A Place in The Sun...
Series 1, Episode 5.

A week of filming for a 40 minute prog!!

Complete and utter waste of time. And it costs you money!

Apparently it's been on 'Dave' about 3 or 4 times, but I've never seen it....

For real??

It should be pretty easy to find on 4oD if true, squire.

Series 1Episode 5. A Place in the Sun: Costa Blanca

Sara Damergi tries to help Sheffield couple Chris and Lynn Simmerson find their ideal...

That ay you

Series 1Episode 5. A Place in the Sun: Costa Blanca

Sara Damergi tries to help Sheffield couple Chris and Lynn Simmerson find their ideal...

That ay you

Strange 4oD has it as:

Series 1 Episode 5

FIRST BROADCAST: 26 February 2003C4
DURATION: 23:43
Almeria offers some of the best value property in Spain together with deserted beaches and reliably sunny dry weather. The househunters in this programme get to view a variety of superb properties.

But his name is Craig and his wife is his childhood sweetheart Roseanne. I thought WH name is Roy?

If I were fleeing to the Costa Del Crime I wouldn't be using my real name either.

Back