• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Claims to Fame

My mum is friends with the mum of the actor who plays Jon Snow in Game of Thrones.

Actually that's pretty impressive. I once slept on Lisa Stansfield's sofa (or rather ex-sofa since it ended up at my mates' student digs in Liverpool)
My best mate used to play football with Collymore in the Boys Brigade

Series 1Episode 5. A Place in the Sun: Costa Blanca

Sara Damergi tries to help Sheffield couple Chris and Lynn Simmerson find their ideal...

That ay you

You're right, it isn't...

Well I know it was series one, and we were told we were the first to be filmed but I think it was the 4th or 5th one to be shown.

Roy & Rosemary. In the South of France.
The stupid fucking waste of time properties were in Argeles sur Mer but it was right on the beach so it might have been Plage.
Elne was a three up one down where the front door opened straight out onto the road! That was in Elne.
the one in the town square that took all fucking day to shoot was in Oms and the 4th century castle was above Argeles...
We did horse riding just outside St Marsal up in the hills.

The other half which also turned out to be a treacherous waste of a life was called Rosemary.
And it wasn't Sara Damergi either...

I'll check it out tomorrow..

You're right, it isn't...

Well I know it was series one, and we were told we were the first to be filmed but I think it was the 4th or 5th one to be shown.

Roy & Rosemary. In the South of France.
The stupid fucking waste of time properties were in Argeles sur Mer but it was right on the beach so it might have been Plage.
Elne was a three up one down where the front door opened straight out onto the road! That was in Elne.
the one in the town square that took all fucking day to shoot was in Oms and the 4th century castle was above Argeles...
We did horse riding just outside St Marsal up in the hills.

The other half which also turned out to be a treacherous waste of a life was called Rosemary.
And it wasn't Sara Damergi either...

I'll check it out tomorrow..

Sod talking about you, what's Amanda Lamb like ?????

Id like to kiss her face :)

I forgot an actual good story about a claim to fame!

I once refused Ugo Ehiogu entrance to roller coaster because his kid was too short. He was playing for boro at the time

Sod talking about you, what's Amanda Lamb like ?????

Id like to kiss her face :)

She sat on mine...
Actually it wasn't her.

It was another bird...
I'll check out her name. Apparently she was a qualified surveyor, so could advise on boundaries and access and such like....

My mate coaches SEB's nephew at my village club and I used to play for the same team Sylvan once did. Also another mate went to the same school as Darren Bent (albeit a few years later).

It was another bird...
I'll check out her name. Apparently she was a qualified surveyor, so could advise on boundaries and access and such like....

Fay Davies, she did series 1 in 2000.
No idea where she went, but at 46 takes per house and over a full day filming per house and a whole week to film a 35 minute prog, they probably went and did it better....

When I lived in Wales (the mighty village of Cefn Mawr) I purchased a Pet Shop called "Pets Parlour"......the lady we purchased it off is Ray Parlour's Auntie.

Back