• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Could Matt Doherty do a job in the Premier League?

franny

Reaction score
Hey All,

What do you make of Matt Doherty's form this season?

Well, I think he has been great and could do a job in the Premier League!

With that in mind, I was online earlier and found a great article mentioning him and other Championship stars, worth a look if you have a second!

Click Here To Read

:icon_lol:

I dream of a day when one of these spammers actually says. This is my article please can you take a look.

Kirk Broadfoot mentioned in that article as well. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Kirk Broadfoot in there to add to the comedy value.

Cracking work.

All Premier League clubs need cleaners. He could probably do a job there.

Doherty has done well this last 4 months but he is still only performing at a championship standard, which is better than his league 2 standard before

These articles are Mickey Mouse. Piss poor insights as proven with this article citing Doc as a left back when hes spent his entire career on the opposite side until Jackett shoe horned him out left in January.

To be fair, he had 93 minutes at left back last season as well...

These articles are Mickey Mouse. Piss poor insights as proven with this article citing Doc as a left back when hes spent his entire career on the opposite side until Jackett shoe horned him out left in January.
Reminds me of that idiot that used to run Wolvescentral...

Hey All,

What do you make of Matt Doherty's form this season?

Well, I think he has been great and could do a job in the Premier League!

With that in mind, I was online earlier and found a great article mentioning him and other Championship stars, worth a look if you have a second!

Click Here To Read

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: that's all there is to say really

Oh wow!! Surely that article is a joke right?? Doherty, Broadfoot and Gallagher???

Oh wow!! Surely that article is a joke right?? Doherty, Broadfoot and Gallagher???

Gallagher's not an awful player tbf. Never Premier League quality in a million years but he's been an important player for PNE this season.

"Premier League: 5 Championship players worth targeting this summer!"

Now I'm sorry but I'm gonna confirm what an astounding player Matt Doherty is. All you Premier League teams with millions of pounds burning a hole in your pocket then bidding starts at about £10m... ;)

"Premier League: 5 Championship players worth targeting this summer!"

Now I'm sorry but I'm gonna confirm what an astounding player Matt Doherty is. All you Premier League teams with millions of pounds burning a hole in your pocket then bidding starts at about £10m... ;)

Needs to be a bit lower than that - we do want someone to take him!

Gallagher's not an awful player tbf. Never Premier League quality in a million years but he's been an important player for PNE this season.

Oh i know but he should be nowhere near an article like that because as you say he's never Premier League quality. Such a strange article.

Gallagher would walk into a Kenny Jackett Wolves side in a left wing inverted system

giphy.gif

If Diego Simeone ever gets a Premier League job he's sure to fancy some of that ultra committed defending.

Back