• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

December Goal of the Month

Lycan

Jeff Shi's Bitch
Reaction score

Costa vs QPR for me.

Hard to choose, like a few of them TBF.. One thing I noticed is just about four players involved in all goals.. Costa, Edwards, Cav and Doherty.. (Hause got one lucky in too i know) will think a bit..

It's a tough one this month with the quality of all of Costa's goals. I'd say his volley against Bristol City edges it, there aren't too many players who can do that at this level.

To think his Forest effort is probably the worst of the three is pretty remarkable really.

Cav against Fulham for me, seriously good strike (and actually a good pass by my begloved mate)

Cav against Fulham for me, seriously good strike (and actually a good pass by my begloved mate)
Was leaning towards that goal myself but costas individual thing against a horrible qpr defence was also nice.. Costas volley was hard to actually get on goal because of height and distance of the cross too..

It's a tough one this month with the quality of all of Costa's goals. I'd say his volley against Bristol City edges it, there aren't too many players who can do that at this level.

To think his Forest effort is probably the worst of the three is pretty remarkable really.
Aye, nice volley

Individual goal - Goal B, Costa dribbling past defenders

Team goal - Goal K, brilliant passing and movement

What I like is there are so many to choose from.

B for me, great dribble plus tremendous skill to bring down the cross field ball.

Costa is ace, please stay!

A lot of championship keepers are rubbish

Costa against Brizzle. Great build up and excellent finish.

Last edited:
4 of those could have won goal of the month since 2008 :)

Back