• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Hennessey going to Forest to be backup to Henderson

Hennessey going to Forest to be backup to Henderson

I had missed Henderson going there, both those signings are tremendous business, solid no1 and a backup who on the evidence of the Wales game still looks decent for this level as a No2.

Is Moutinho in this thread yet? :mad::(

It’s just insane. Unthinkable pre pandemic. Very few coaches I would have taken over him at that point. I hope he earns shit loads of money

The football is enough to be dissapointed before you factor in anything else.

He'll not be there 6 months, and the money won't be worth the stain on his character, nor the damage it does his reputation from a footballing perspective. Proper fucked up move
Unless he's totally lost his mojo and sees this as a big earner and nothing more.

Saudi are really diversifying there internal investments at the moment, the money will not dry up.

Everyone has a right to earn, it disappoints me he's gone there though and only 5% of that is because of the standard of football
Exactly, I thought he was better than that to be honest, feel a bit sad about it.

Doing some browsing of the early European fixtures (I'm missing football, even though we're a bit shit), Nathan Rooney is now manager of a team from Gibraltar called Bruno's Magpies. Genuinely used to be a pub team a decade ago. They're playing our old friends Crusaders in the Conference League qualifiers.

Also his wife plays for Liverpool and Wales and for obvious reasons has refused to put her new name on her shirt for club or country...

Back