• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 3rd Rnd] Brentford 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Might get us on the telly if we get through. Although with four all premier league ties and Man Utd likely away at lower league opposition, probably gives an excuse not to.

2 weeks of BS rhetorical nonsense if we get through the replay.

Wonder if they’d “bubble” us for that game?

1200 Sunday lunch kick off if we get through with no TV coverage, you’d be amazed at how ignorant everyone else is to the BCD

Oh ffs.

I absolutely hate the BCD. Grown men acting like Danny Dyer wannabes, everything closed, nonsense build up and the inevitable ridiculous hyperbole if we don't win (calling it now - people will call for O'Neil to be sacked). It's a horrible atmosphere.

I don't miss it at all - would rather we never played them again TBH.

It'll be on tele. 4th most attractive tie and the time it'll be played will mean it's on one of the official streaming services at least.

Will do wonders for the Brentford attendance with people looking to top up points.

Last edited:
Oh ffs.

I absolutely hate the BCD. Grown men acting like Danny Dyer wannabes, everything closed, nonsense build up and the inevitable ridiculous hyperbole if we don't win (calling it now - people will call for O'Neil to be sacked). It's a horrible atmosphere.

I don't miss it at all - would rather we never played them again TBH.
Its no surprise who the posters are in this and the thread set up about (a currently hypothetical match) it, that are "up" for the tie.

It’s always good through “the magic of the cup” to have the chance of going to a shithole and playing against a tinpot team well below our level 🎣

He couldn't play anyway as he wasn't eligible for the original game
Not sure why that would be true when it was a suspension. If it was a normal ban for a red he'd have been available, so must have been treated exceptionally if that's the case. Anyway irrelevant now.

He wasn't banned for a couple of games though he was banned from football completely at the time of the first game

He wasn't banned for a couple of games though he was banned from football completely at the time of the first game
Doesn't matter. He'd have been available to play if it was the Wednesday, his ban is upto and including the Tuesday so he won't. Discussed at length on the Brentford forum if you want to take a look.
Or here

Back