• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 4th Rnd] West Brom 0-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

You only need to watch the first minute of this, but look at the dirty bastard's door!! Absolute filthbag of a man 🤮

As someone who has a lot of experience in graphic design/film software, that's a proper Windows Movie Maker and MS Paint special. Blimey.

You can get Canva for free mate.

In your mythical world how would you have ensured the Wolves fans who went in the home end would have got one of the extra tickets?
No fucking mythical world about it ...if more tickets were available to Wolves fans in the away end, then maybe some of them would have ended up in there. Not rocket science.

I've just seen a clip of the other Wolves fans in the home end (white stone island lad). They filmed themselves singing to the liquidator and still managed to survive up until the 79th minute. That's good going.

No fucking mythical world about it ...if more tickets were available to Wolves fans in the away end, then maybe some of them would have ended up in there. Not rocket science.
Do you understand how we distributed tickets?

“Maybe“ is doing a lot of heavy lifting here!

It's interesting (not in a good way), to see how the press are reporting everything compared to what I saw.

Such as the man with blood on his face and reports he was removed from the crowd due to a head injury. In reality, he was an Albion fan, who assaulted police officers and after punching at least one officer he was hit by a truncheon dragged out and then several coppers had a melee around him.

The papers are spinning it as though he was an innocent and removed because he'd been injured.

It's interesting (not in a good way), to see how the press are reporting everything compared to what I saw.

Such as the man with blood on his face and reports he was removed from the crowd due to a head injury. In reality, he was an Albion fan, who assaulted police officers and after punching at least one officer he was hit by a truncheon dragged out and then several coppers had a melee around him.

The papers are spinning it as though he was an innocent and removed because he'd been injured.

He was fighting the coppers every step of the way across the pitch!

Wonder if they will report his Court date and subsequent jail term?

Back