• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janine is doing that as I am at work on Monday. I can't sit on the phone for an hour.

Look at the link I posted above. Best to get it sorted now, especially if we get another go at Wembley next month.

It is pretty straight forward.

It was also on the club statements about the ticketing arrangements for the game

I know - and so I clicked on the link and tried to enter my password and that is where it all went to fucking shit.

I can't do anything involving technology and passwords at all. Never have been able to.

Not everyone does technology. I am quite pissed off there is no technophobe option available.

I too am a technophobe but when I linked my accounts I only had one minor meltdown, it wouldn't accept my password, the one Wolves sent me originally but as soon as I clicked 'can't remember my password' and set up a new one, it all went pretty well

I had several attempts at that and it wouldn't do it, accused me of being a bot and locked the whole thing down. Had to get Squeeze to sort it and she will be dealing with the whole thing on Monday as it is obviously completely beyond my capabilities.

The world changes though doesn't it, everyone has to adapt. You can't just hope we stay in 1987 forever.

Can you imagine the queues today if we'd opened up the ticket office for face to face sales. It would have been ridiculous and diverted all the resource away from the phones.

Preach.

I had several attempts at that and it wouldn't do it, accused me of being a bot and locked the whole thing down. Had to get Squeeze to sort it and she will be dealing with the whole thing on Monday as it is obviously completely beyond my capabilities.

Paddy - even I managed it & I predate computers of any sort in the hands of the general public!

Did you check the "I am not a bot" box?

Not taking the piss, I think there is one on there.

There isn't. It comes up involuntarily after the third attempt. You then get a load of pictures and have to tick all of the ones that have a bridge in them. Did that. Changed password. Still didn't work. At that point I almost defenestrated the computer.

There isn't. It comes up involuntarily after the third attempt. You then get a load of pictures and have to tick all of the ones that have a bridge in them. Did that. Changed password. Still didn't work. At that point I almost defenestrated the computer.
Took me ages a few weeks ago (also didn't read the email), but after bridges, traffic lights, shop fronts, lorries and fire hydrants it eventually accepted me.

To be fair to Paddy, Ive had trouble linking accounts.
I have the same email address for both club shop and tickets but it kept saying wrong password and I so I just gave up and logged in the ticket part for the shrews/liverpool/utd matches.
I still keep getting emails now asking me to link accounts.

That song mentions all the places that people are 'buzzing' and then says that 'buzzing aye the word'. That song contains at least one lie and I will not be a party to it.

That song mentions all the places that people are 'buzzing' and then says that 'buzzing aye the word'. That song contains at least one lie and I will not be a party to it.
My fave post of the day. Log off now and celebrate this fact.

I never understand why we dow sing the league Cup song (chorus) but change the words, i think it's still catchy.

"Wolves are gonna win today,
Wolves are gonna win today,
Play at home or play away,
Nunos army's here to stay,
Wolves yknow, are gonna win today"

Has anybody paid using HSBC? Got a session timeout (again) and it’s saying the tickets are still in my basket. I click To Basket and nothing happens. Every time I buy tickets off the website I get this shit, I’ll end up having to fucking phone later today to see if it’s gone through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back