• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup Third Round draw

We haven't won a game in the fa cup since beating Doncaster in January 2011.

Concentrate on the league....

Not the worst draw - won't be too embarrassing if we lose, but is winnable & a nice day out.

Hopefully Blyth continue their giant killing exploits!

Fulham away?

"Disgrace to the FA Cup" :whistle:

We should put our best XI and go for it. Bugger all chance of winning anything else, this season!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No reason why not. It's not like it's a midweek match and fitness will play a key.

I dunno. I can see us possibly getting past Fulham, but probably only after a replay. Would be nice to have a cup run, but I fully expect us to put out a piss-poor team and lose stupidly, followed by Fulham getting a great fourth round draw, or going on a run to the quarter final minimum.

Another nice day out by the river. Chelsea are at home as well so the game will be moved.

Good draw in my book. Fulham's always a cracking day out, even better if it's moved to Sunday.

Chelsea will be moved for telly. In the unlikely event it isn't we will have to be on the Sunday you would imagine.

The plus point of the draw will be 6k plus Wulfs behind the goal. Im looking forward to it..

It needed to be a home draw for there to be any chance of me being able to go. Child care issues rule out a trip to London.

Fulham away might be an ok one for us if we put a strong(ish) side out. Might aswell try and go for a cup run, would get some winning feeling in to the team which obviously we've been missing. Plus as has been mentioned with Chelsea, Brentford and QPR all at home aswell, I think at least two of them will be moved.

Looking forward to the two minnows from the North East, Gateshead and Blyth Spartans pulling off a couple of surprises..! :D

Would like to have been able to go to this, but the 3rd round date will be a couple of weeks too early for my knee unfortunately - much easier journey from here than going to a home match

Stupid bastard South, everytime a Northern team came out I was like "I could go to this", then we got Fulham.

Fulham? Meh,just another game that...

apparently Chesterfield in trouble for fielding an ineligible Margreitter.

Speaking to a Bees fan on FF, he suggest with all West London clubs being drawn at home one will be Friday, two Saturday and one Sunday. So Chelsea will be one of the 3pm kicks offs on the Saturday, so the others can fight the other spots.

Chelsea vs Watford is quite a tasty tie tbf.

Back