• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup Third Round draw

Fielding a team that would beat the girl guides select eleven might be the way forward. I won't hold my breath.

That Sir is a frightening stat

But more to do with our approach to the FA cup...

Just highlights how much of a car crash we have been in the cups in recent years, we haven't reached the 5th round since 2008 when we lost to Cardiff, doesn't help that we're persistently drawn away.

Just highlights how much of a car crash we have been in the cups in recent years, we haven't reached the 5th round since 2008 when we lost to Cardiff, doesn't help that we're persistently drawn away.

Sods law has to come into play sooner or later - probably later knowing our luck. I still remember going to Villa Park for the semi final against Arsenal like it was yesterday

ANy idea when they announce which games are being moved for TV?

FA CUP TICKET INFO:
Wolves’ trip to Fulham in the third round of the FA Cup has been scheduled for Saturday, January 3rd with a 3pm kick off.
Wolves will receive an allocation of 2,900 tickets which will go on sale initially to Away Season Ticket holders from 2pm on Monday, December 15th.
Home Season Ticket Holders will then be able to purchase from 10am on Thursday, December 18th, followed by Supporters with 100 Loyalty Points from Monday, December 22nd.
Tickets will go on general sale subject to availability on Sunday, December 28th.
Prices if purchased in advance are £20 for adults, £10 for seniors over 65 and 16-21 year-olds and £5 for Under-16s.
Prices will increase if not purchased in advance.
Should the tie require a replay this will take place on Tuesday 13th January at Molineux at 7.45pm.

Will 2,900 be enough of an allocation?

Considering there charging £20 per adult when a lot of clubs only charge £15

I'm considering going to this as I have already got a return train ticket to London to use up.

It's just the £20 on the game I don't want to waste!

Just bought my tickets. Need to teach my lad that there are other teams apart from Citeh.

Presumably we can go up to 15%, or 3855 tickets, if needed.
Id imagine we could have the entire stand, but Moxey will not want the whole allocation as we'll probably be nowhere near selling it out.

That end holds way more than that so if we want them we'll get them.

Back