• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup Third Round draw

Even if we sell out there is the neutral end which is how I got my tickets for the game in August

Initial allocation sold out but more tickets made available to take it up to 2700.

Great support for a mid season friendly game.

This thread now becomes relevant for the 4th round draw. That is a rarity for Wolves recently...

Only 3 replays so far. Still doubt we will be on the box for the replay as Bradford entertaining Millwall is a far more likely choice.

We will get an exciting draw............and lose the replay next week. #thewolvesway

Oh ok, we will get Doncaster away and after beating Fulham........will lose

If only Yeovil hadn't knocked Crawley out earlier...

Saw the FA website confirmed the replay is tuesday. Our official site has the following:
Wolves’ FA Cup 3rd round home replay against Fulham has been scheduled for Tuesday, 13th January 2015 (7.45pm kick off).

A lower bowl effect will be in place with the closure of the Steve Bull Upper, Stan Cullis Upper and Jack Harris rows AA to TT.

As a result, season ticket holder (STH) seats won’t be reserved, however, those STH enrolled to the Cup Tie scheme will automatically have their usual seat booked, processed and posted out – unless it’s in an area closed for the game. There is a priority window of 24 hours for season ticket holders and members to secure their preferred seat ahead of general sale.

Prices are £15 for adults, £10 for over 65s and students with a valid NUS card and £5 for all juniors U17.

Read more at http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/box-office-bulletin-fulham-2184550.aspx#wQW2k4wABlmGGbmy.99

Ridiculous pricing for a third round replay between two disinterested teams. Saying that, I'll most probably go. I could organise a car share with both of the away fans.

Ipswich are charging £10 for their replay against a premier league team. £5 for over 65's, and children under 16 gain admittance for just £3.

As usual we stick 2 fingers up at the fans. Done the minimum we can and make no effort to add some good will.

As usual we stick 2 fingers up at the fans. Done the minimum we can and make no effort to add some good will.

Fulham have to agree to the prices too.

As I said on Saturday I wouldn't go if it were a fiver. Anyone paying money to watch our cup 'efforts' needs their head looking at.

Fulham have to agree to the prices too.

As I said on Saturday I wouldn't go if it were a fiver. Anyone paying money to watch our cup 'efforts' needs their head looking at.

Fulham do but if Fulham say "no less than £15", the home club can then charge home fans a lower price and then they make up the difference, so the travelling club are not out of pocket. Birmingham did that a few seasons ago

I'd have gone all out on it, £5 max for adults, accompanying kids free, deals on food/drink, buy tickets for this one and get money off a league game, the works. Otherwise you're condemning yourself to a sub 10k crowd straight away. Still, they run a football club, I don't, etc etc.

Back