• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Flum v Wolves: Take it seriously 3rd Round Cup game

Fortunate for him then that the only one who really matters rates him

I just hope that KJ puts a strong team out, and we make a decent effort. Our cup performances of late have been somewhat wanting.

I just hope that KJ puts a strong team out, and we make a decent effort. Our cup performances of late have been somewhat wanting.

He'll put out a team that he will think is capable of winning. Whether that 11 decides to give it their all is another matter.

KJ will play his strongest team. Nailed on. Doherty for Hause and maybe look at leaving out Sako in preparation for the league games. Dicko will start.

As I said, to prepare somebody for the following league game away at Blackburn and maybe give himself a better indication of what we'll look like without Sako.

That makes no sense whatsoever. How do you prepare a team for life without a player by playing said player?

No chance, he'll play him and if he picks up a hamstring strain that keeps him out for a fortnight he won't be disappointed

He said to NOT play Sako.

No reason why we can't give this a go. We're on a good run so let's keep it going.
I can see a couple of changes with maybe Doherty or EEL coming in at the back and Evans replacing KMc for obvious reasons.
Don't understand get out the cup early or don't give a shit attitude towards the FA cup.

No reason why we can't give this a go. We're on a good run so let's keep it going.
I can see a couple of changes with maybe Doherty or EEL coming in at the back and Evans replacing KMc for obvious reasons.
Don't understand get out the cup early or don't give a shit attitude towards the FA cup.

Absolutely. The FA Cup is a great competition, and one that we should be determined to do well in.

Absolutely. The FA Cup is a great competition, and one that we should be determined to do well in.

A lot forget that we reached the quarter final in 2003 and went up.
Personally I still think we are least two good signings away from making a play-off challenge.

Are you Doherty's dad or something?

I'm sure KJ wants to do well in it. Not that long ago he was in the Semi Final with Millwall. I'm sure the players want to win and go as far as they can but for whatever reason our record in the Cups is appalling. This leads to the general apathy towards the games. If it was at home, we would struggle to hit the 15k mark for the attendance.

You would hope those who step into the replace Hause, McDonald and whoever else misses out are up for it and will perform as if they want to keep that spot.

Back