• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) build up 27/8/16

Holloway REALLY needs to get over this. Didn't he say something similar last week? Fucking idiot.

CqygV4DWEAAX4x6.jpg:large

Jesus wept.

Sky are paying you for an unbiased opinion (for some reason), not to slag off clubs you don't like and predict them to lose accordingly, you fucking plank :icon_lol:

If we do win tomorrow then Walter Zenga will have presided over as many league victories in three weeks as Kenny Jackett managed between 13th January and 6th May. Hard done by indeed.

Also, being as it's your job to be a Championship expert apparently, why haven't you used the last three weeks to learn anything about Walter Zenga?

If we do win tomorrow then Walter Zenga will have presided over as many league victories in three weeks as Kenny Jackett managed between 13th January and 6th May. Hard done by indeed.

That's a pretty ridiculous statistic!

Ian Holloway is a massive bellend, hopefully we continue to play as well as we have and he can continue to predict that we lose all he wants. I hope he gets a nice reception at Molineux when we're on sky too.

I think WZ will line up like this:

Ikeme

Doherty Iorfa Batth CBJ

Prince Price Coady

Mason JDB Wallace

Although Wallace has played the last two 90 minutes so Teixeira or Costa may come in for him.

That's some wizardry punditry from Holloway making a prediction based on his bitterness, I guarantee the moment we lose a game or have a lean spell him and other numpty pundits will spout the same crap this is what happens when you sack KJ same sought shit people were spouting 2 years after MM was sacked.

Holloway REALLY needs to get over this. Didn't he say something similar last week? Fucking idiot.

CqygV4DWEAAX4x6.jpg:large
Lt him. It's like Lawrenson predicted we'd get stuffed week in week out under Mick in the prem. We didn't (until he started predicting we'd win or draw...)
That is fake surely?

EDIT: No it's actually fucking real. Fucking helmet
:icon_lol:

I think WZ will line up like this:

Ikeme

Doherty Iorfa Batth CBJ

Prince Price Coady

Mason JDB Wallace

Although Wallace has played the last two 90 minutes so Teixeira or Costa may come in for him.

Pretty much right though I feel Walter will select Edwards rather than Prince.

If you'd turn tables and had Zenga been sacked with a similar record and KJ had been bought into replace the likes of Holloway would be saying what great decision it was.
Same old stuff if a British manager is sacked it's a disgrace etc foreign manager gets sacked it's because they weren't good enough or didn't know the league.

I'd have to go for Tex over Mason or Wallace personally.

I'd keep Wallace in. He's playing well so to drop him now would undo his great start and kick his confidence.

Wearing our away kit for this one.

The away kit I'm growing to despise the more I see it. It's fucking rancid. Possibly our worst in years.

It's fucking horrid. And looks too similar to the home kit to be of any actual use. That might just be my dodgy eyes though :D

It's fucking horrid. And looks too similar to the home kit to be of any actual use.

I thought that as well. When people in the crowd wear it, it looks stupid too. There are no redeeming qualities to it whatsoever. Unless it blinds Danny Ward when Bod is charging at him 1 on 1.....

Regarding Holloway, what a fucking idiot.

I'm sick of him banging on about his 'mate' Jackett, what the fuck is it to do with him and making his prediction based on us sacking his pal.

Fuck off you village idiot!

Interestingly if we had sacked Jackett last season and offered the job to him would he have turned it down? Would he hell!

Ian Holloway is as big a cock off the TV screen as he is on it. A truly repugnant self serving idiot.

Given that the Terriers play in blue and white stripes, why in God's name do we need to change?

Contractual reasons, we have to wear the away kit a set number of times per season (6 I think?)

We are contracted to wear it a minimum number of times (5?) a season. As Norwich is the only genuine clash we have - and it's debatable whether our second strip can be worn for that we have to crowbar it in another 4 times.

I'm still not sure what we're going to do when we play Norwich away. We can't wear that surely? And we don't have a third kit.

Back