• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) build up 27/8/16

To.me Coady looks like he does more, because he runs about a lot. I don't think he has the first touch or range of passing to progress much further than the championship.

I think Price is better positionally, first touch and range of passing. However he doesn't have the engine of Coady.

Either way they have different functions in the team and for me they aren't playing for the same position. Wolves look better with Price in the team and Coady has had a good start to the season, for me they should both play and the third spot be up for grabs against Huddersfield

Both are certainly better for the team than Edwards

Both are certainly better for the team than Edwards

Absolutely Mick. Price, Coady and Prince/ Tex (depending on fitness) would be my preferred 3 for this game. Mason and Wallace out wide supporting Bod.

I've got bloody other commitments...bugger, but surprise they've sold so little so far.

Max allocation is now 2000 and the stand will be split in two. Means that we'll have Huddersfield's mental 14 year old 'ultras' bouncing around next to us all game. Joy.

Hopefully we sell that out so that it's not completely unbearable.

Hopefully we sell that out so that it's not completely unbearable.
Have faith they'll all have left by 75 minutes when we are hammering them.

I'm going to this one now.

Anyone that's been before got any recommendations for parking near the ground?

Only been there on the train. Will ask on FF, lots of decent Hudds fans on there.

You not around for a beer?
Unlikely. I'm not a drinker nowadays (plus I'll be driving) and neither is my mate. We're a right anti-social pair! If I spot you around the ground/concourses I'll come and say hello though. I'm sure the beard will be easy enough to spot.

Unlikely. I'm not a drinker nowadays (plus I'll be driving) and neither is my mate. We're a right anti-social pair! If I spot you around the ground/concourses I'll come and say hello though. I'm sure the beard will be easy enough to spot.

Yeah, literally no-one else has one...

TBF Machin's dead easy to spot. I ran into him at a kids soft play once (we were both there with our kids I should add, not just two weirdos hanging around).

Really wish I was going to this. I haven't been to an away game for ages.

Good old Jungle Boogie :D

I'm not normally a big predictor of Wolves success, but i have a feeling we will slap them.

Ok so now i have jinxed it for sure!

I think this will be a really tough game. Our biggest test yet.

Back