• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Horses for The Festival

It's piss poor from Mullins and Ricci. Ten days ago he says it'll be Gold Cup or nothing. Two days ago they say they're expecting a huge run.

Punters are rightly seriously pissed off with this.

A nice little system that has been put up elsewhere is to back everything in first time headgear. It's made a very tidy profit in the past 3 years.

Massively disappointed that Vautour is running in the Ryanair, takes a bit away from the GC and got to think my antepost bet in the Ryanair is playing for places now as i think Vautour wins easily.

I have to agree with this and all it does is make Ricci (who I can't stand) look like a total bullshitter. I have nothing against Mullins and Walsh but much as I like some of his horses I hope The Yank wins fuck all this week.

1 Altior 4-1
2 Min 15-8 Fav
3 Buveur D'air 10-1

A good race from Altior to upset a lot of punters

Just noticed Stan James are giving everyone a free £5 bet every day of the festival courtesy of The Mirror.

stanjames.com/mirror

All you have to do is log in via the above link. Existing and new customers as well. No restrictions on the bet either. Each ways and multiples all valid.

They credit your account within an hour of logging in.

Just noticed Stan James are giving everyone a free £5 bet every day of the festival courtesy of The Mirror.

stanjames.com/mirror

All you have to do is log in via the above link. Existing and new customers as well. No restrictions on the bet either. Each ways and multiples all valid.

They credit your account within an hour of logging in.

Cheers Bear.

If you took this up and didnt back Alteior, they are giving you a free £10 bet but it expires at midnight

Seen it, logged in, lost it!

I had an Annie/Vroum/Aloomomo treble. Still on!

Need Vrooom Vroom for my treble to come in. Had a saver on Polly Peachum also

Loved today and can't wait for Friday, i go every year now but i would recommend the day to anyone. Seriously impressed with Altior and Annie Power, both should go Champion Hurdle next year but not sure the latter will.

I'm off to the festival tomorrow but don't follow racing close enough to know where to put my money. Does anyone have any hot tips they can send my way?

Limini & Thistlecrack double.

Limini is one of the Irish bankers of the festival.

Vautour should be the banker tomorrow - having a treble of Vautour, Thistlecrack and Limini

That Stan James offer I posted yesterday is excellent btw. £10 deposit for a £20 free bet, and a £5 free bet every day. I had my tenner on VVM so got £18 back. Works out at £58 of bets for a tenner deposit so far.

That Stan James offer I posted yesterday is excellent btw. £10 deposit for a £20 free bet, and a £5 free bet every day. I had my tenner on VVM so got £18 back. Works out at £58 of bets for a tenner deposit so far.

I've gone with that as well, although I want to take my £10 straight back out so have just put it on Barca to qualify tonight, have just put my £5 free bet on Augusta Kate in the last tonight.

I got paid out my winnings on my Mullins bet on Coral in cash too when I thought it was free bets, so that was an unexpected bonus.

Lovely run by Yorkhill. It bolted round that last bend and got the lead that Yanworth couldn't get back from.

I'm having an absolute mare. Not going after my losses so that's just about it for my week barring a Thistlecrack/Limini double.

I used a £2 free bet on Diamond King so that's a nice saver. I also had £8 reverse forecast on Yanworth/Yorkhill which got me £25 as well.

Back