• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Horses for The Festival

I'm in for a very nice wedge indeed if Limini comes in.

Singles, doubles and trebles all over the shop.

Yeah sorry forgot I still have Limini in the treble to come. Getting a bit excited and ahead of myself.

Limini looks some horse - great performance

£270 back represents a good day for me. Have a few more single e/w bets running tomorrow so think I'll hold off sticking any more down now.

If Smad Place wins the GC I'll be quids in. I had £20 e/w @ 14s. Even a place will do nicely. They should know how to run him now. Lead from the front and see if the others can keep up.

Amazing day, best betting day i've ever had. Would have been even better had King's Palace won as i had him in a e/w treble with Black Hercules and Mall Dini. Roll on tomorrow now.

I'm no racing fan but shouldn't the title of the festival be the Bet Fair Victoria Pendleton festival this year, it's all my fucking hearing about.

a4957371e834094c349f5ad44c9032d4.jpg

See Penk. Told you that's what they do.

Yes Rob. Mental mate. Mental. Done one drunk sat with whatever I had left in my account, on horses
I fancied.

Ridiculous bet. Couldn't believe it.

See a blast from the past is running today, Long Run out for the first time since 2014 in a Hunter Chase at Carlise.

Definitely the right decision and arguably one that could have been made before his poor run today. Will always remember being there on the day he won the Gold Cup, a great horse on his day.

Aye hopefully will have along retirement, wasnt right to see a Gold Cup Winner struggling around in a race of that standard.

Back