• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

How far do you live from Molineux?

Isn't it about time you made the trip to Molineux Alan? what would your round trip be?

A mile and a half. He's really a WUM living in Heath Town

Ah, you're a bit away from me. I'm 14.2 miles by road, not as the crow flies. I'm on the weoley castle/bartley green border. I only use the car for bowls matches, going to the football when lucky enough, and going on holiday.

Forgot to say earlier that as a child was a 20 minute walk from the ground. Used to play football all the time on what is now the training ground (until the school sold off our bloody playing fields!)

Ah, the mother-in-law lives in Selly Oak so we're over your way a bit. I used to drive from there sometimes in about 35 mins, its more like 40+ from here so public transport is almost a match (except when its utterly shite).

I'm in Bridgnorth - currently 14.3 miles from Molineux. Will be 15.7 miles when I move in with Mrs Lupo later this year!

Used to play football all the time on what is now the training ground (until the school sold off our bloody playing fields!)

When they did a piece on the new training ground it tickled me to watch the entire team jogging off to the oak tree. The punishment for playing up at school was to run to the oak tree and back!

Was Tettenhall up until 3 months ago... now living in Dorset.

Spend the last 30 years as a Wolves season ticket holder living in my hometown... watching (mainly) mediocre football.

We suddenly get a sniff of greatness - and I fuck off. [emoji2359]

181 miles away [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now live in Nantwich (40 miles away?)problems with mobility means I can no longer get to games had season ticket up to last year.

Now it's about 13.000 miles from Whangaparaoa New Zealand to Molineux, a bit different to when I lived in Tettenhall.

Just travelled for 2.5 days and over 8000 miles to get back from our place in Zambia in time for today's game. Let's hope it's good...!

Just travelled for 2.5 days and over 8000 miles to get back from our place in Zambia in time for today's game. Let's hope it's good...!

Our place? Your house or work?

Also - supafan

Our place? Your house or work?

Kinda our second home, we bought some land when we lived there and have built a couple of houses on it. Only get to go once a year though.

Also - supafan

Finally. Do I get a badge? Or just the ability to be a nob on twitter?

No way. Class man

I'm not sure what happens next. Just remember us if you enter the supafan society

Back