• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

It is.

£34.50 in either tier of the Steve Bull, £31 behind the goals and the Billy Wright Lower, £25 in the temp stand.

So the average is £32.66. It's not too bad really in the scheme of things. The BW Upper is just a bloody expensive place to sit.

I'm happy with 34.50 in the SB lower, I was absolutely delighted with the pricing of the group rounds

I got a terrific seat in the BW Upper (a few rows back and one block off centre) and was happy to pay £40 for it. But then again I don't go often nowadays.

I paid £43 for me and my 2 boys in the North Bank upper, cant complain at that although I'm not looking forward to when they move up a pricing bracket

It's only £40 in one tier of one stand tbf.

I paid £31 for my seat.

Yes that it, I think Cat B pricing for this game is fair enough. The issue really is the increasing difference between pricing depending on where you sit.

This is a football issue rather than Wolves in particular really (Wolves comparatively are pretty good on pricing its the whole of football that has the issue).

It seems clubs are increasingly adopting the model of bigger price gaps depending on seats......its a bit of a trick which allows them to say "prices start from" and a reasonable price but in reality there's only a very small number at that price and the rest go up in price very steeply.

I have been looking for home tickets on Español they are 90€...
May not get one, i am currently sat in hospital.having and an hernia repaired to my stomach wall.
Will see how I feel next week.

Spanish Health care is so much better than ours.
But then.if ya dont.pay in to the system ya dont get.
If your brit with E11C they charge the UK

If your an Immigrant and don't pay in the state system tough go to a private hospital.
Any one going to the UK should be forced to take Medical Insurance or not be treated then maybe our waiting lists would be be as long

Of course we all had access to Spanish health care under our ENIC cards until some bunch of blue passport wankers took back control.

Of course we all had access to Spanish health care under our ENIC cards until some bunch of blue passport wankers took back control.

Indeed they do and the Spanish hospitals take a photocopy of the cards prior to treatment, then bill the UK.

In the UK hospitals do not and recently the Doctors voted not to.

Far be it from me to point out ignorant bullshit when you are hospital, but they already are. Even when they pay national insurance. Fair eh?

https://fullfact.org/election-2019/nhs-surcharge-tax-contributions/

That's immigrants who are then paying NIC, just as I am.in Spain.
I needed to prove I was paying NIC in Spain prior to even registering for a Doctor.
If I got ill before I paid my NI I could not get Spanish Health care treatment I had to pay.
Now any immigrant paying into the system is entitled to use the NHS.
They contribute to society and as I am are valuable members of Society.

My issue is those that dint pay and still get treatment.
My issue is with the left wing members who run hospitals not copying EIC cards and not claiming payments from the originating country of the person.

That's immigrants who are then.paykng NIC, just as I am.in Spain.
I needed to.prove I was paying NIC in Spain.prior to even registering for a Doctor.
If I got ill before I paid my NI I could not get Spanish Health care treatment I had to pay.
Now any immigrant paying into the system is entitled to use the NHS.
They contribute to society and as I am are valuable members of Society.

My issue is those that dint pay and still get treatment.
My issue is with the left wing members who run hospitals not copying EIC cards and not claiming payments from the originating country of the person.

I’ll bow down to your in-depth knowledge and understanding of the NHS system in the UK. Clearly an expert on EIC, though I’m not quite sure what the Energy Industry Council has to do with it.

We can probably afford to look ahead to the next round now (even us at our 90s banter peak wouldn't chuck away a 4-0 lead) so here's a reminder of who has beaten us in 90 minutes in a cup competition under Nuno:

Swansea (replay)
Braga (only a group game which ended up being irrelevant)
Villa (with us playing elements of the team that were weaker than our normal U23 line up)
Man Utd (replay)

That's it.

This is definitely in our favour, we're going to be very, very hard to knock out.

We were going through the teams the other night and there are some very tasty (but challenging) opponents left in there. Please not Man Utd though, sick of them over the last year.

We can probably afford to look ahead to the next round now (even us at our 90s banter peak wouldn't chuck away a 4-0 lead) so here's a reminder of who has beaten us in 90 minutes in a cup competition under Nuno:

Swansea (replay)
Braga (only a group game which ended up being irrelevant)
Villa (with us playing elements of the team that were weaker than our normal U23 line up)
Man Utd (replay)

That's it.

This is definitely in our favour, we're going to be very, very hard to knock out.

We were going through the teams the other night and there are some very tasty (but challenging) opponents left in there. Please not Man Utd though, sick of them over the last year.

Yeah i agree anyone but United, i can't sit through 2 more games against them. I think we can beat anyone left in the competition though and especially over 2 legs.

I know jrodrigues would be horribly conflicted but I would to love us to draw Benfica. It would be an incredible two games.

If you want to go to Lisbon then Sporting is the team to draw. Looks like they'll go through and talking to some of their fans when I was there last week they're all pessimistic about the rest of the season

Back