• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Season ticket holders have until next Tuesday (10th) at 5pm to buy their home tickets for Olympiacos.

Same prices as Espanyol.

1,600 tickets for the away game.

Season ticket holders have until next Tuesday (10th) at 5pm to buy their home tickets for Olympiacos.

Same prices as Espanyol.

1,600 tickets for the away game.

Is it just me or have they changed the 'upload to smart card' option? Previously I had to match each card to each ticket I bought, now I just have two options 'Do not collect separately' (whatever the fuck that means) and 'upload to smart card'

I suggested this in another thread - I think it makes a lot of sense in terms of getting through the competitions quickly in a fair way, and it can also replace a postponed Euros.

You could even do it as a kind of mini-Olympics thing, where you test all the teams beforehand and then have them all stay in one large quarantined residential facility near a host stadium for the two weeks it'll take to run through.

Europa League final in Gdansk put back to a new provisional date of Wednesday June 24 by UEFA

I don't know whether they just pull these dates out of a hat or what, but IF this is based on a feasible scientific model, it's encouraging to think that we'll be able to start talking about football again within 3 months.

Isn't it just the last feasible week before players' contracts expire?

I don't know whether they just pull these dates out of a hat or what, but IF this is based on a feasible scientific model, it's encouraging to think that we'll be able to start talking about football again within 3 months.
I think it's more a fingers crossed we can play it then or next season is a fookin mess than a feasible model being used.

The Europa League is suspended until further notice.

Bloody hell, we finally get a decent team together and look good in Europe and the apocalypse decides to start.

Typical!!!

Head of UEFA says that CL and EL will be cancelled if not completed before September. His preference is to play behind closed doors in July and August

FFFFFFFS we have a holiday booked. Going to drive up from Croatia if we make it and the holiday actually happens.

EL final scheduled for August 26th as per The Telegraph

I had tempted fate and did have a refundable hotel for Gdańsk booked before all this kicked off. I think I’ll hold out for a while before loading up booking.com again.

Back