• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

There's a poster called Dalek on their forum who is delighted about this

who?

giphy.gif

A good thing about Europa (if we're lucky enough) this season is the lack of an international tournament in the summer.

I'm still in two minds about Europe, the way arsenal and man u are there is a great chance to penetrate the top 6.

A good thing about Europa (if we're lucky enough) this season is the lack of an international tournament in the summer.

I'm still in two minds about Europe, the way arsenal and man u are there is a great chance to penetrate the top 6.
Apart from our 5 players who are in one obviously

Apart from our 5 players who are in one obviously
Only 1 in a tournament as such (Saiss). The Nations League stuff is 2 games and no different to the normal international window in June.

Which tournament is that?
Saiss will be at the ACON. That runs until the 19th July. So depending on how Morocco do he will probably return after the China trip.

We might have 4 players with Portugal for the Nations League but that is all done by the 9th June. That wont get in the way of preseason all that much, may arrive a week later than the rest, depending on our return date.

Dalek? Ah, that would be due to that line in “Daleks Invasion Earths 2150AD”, namely: “We’ll have to bypass Watford, it’s full of Daleks”...

Europa League Thread

Wolves in Europe.

Bastards. I had a thread saved until the final whistle with "The Road to Gdansk" as the title.

Oh well. This one will have to do.

I am so fucking excited at the prospect. None of this Burnley shite. We will attack this properly.

Hello, thread. I like you already.

Bastards. I had a thread saved until the final whistle with "The Road to Gdansk" as the title.

I am so fucking excited at the prospect. None of this Burnley shite. We will attack this properly.

You're a moderator. Abuse your position.

You're a moderator. Abuse your position.

Go on - you know you want to.

Thought we would do reasonably well, but this is way above - a few sensible additions & we can give this a real go

An amazing achievement. Hope we get a decent draw now (not a Scottish side).

European football after one season in the PL. Thank you Fosun, Nuno & everyone involved!

Back