• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

It is staggering

Thank you Fosun. Thank you Laurie. Thank you Jeff.

But most of all thank you Nuno and the magnificent Wolverhampton Wanderers squad.

This means so much.

Thats the one. My head is a bit scrambled right now! Trying to get my head what is happening.

Anyway, he is unlikely to be back so Rondon or similar will be needed.

Copa America on this summer so he will be away too...

It's all on for the return of Leo.

Copa America on this summer so he will be away too...

It's all on for the return of Leo.

FFS. Niall Ennis to fire us in Europe then (check out his skillz in the 7's today)

Thats the one. My head is a bit scrambled right now! Trying to get my head what is happening.

Anyway, he is unlikely to be back so Rondon or similar will be needed.
Rondon also has a tournament. Copa America. Earliest he finishes is June 22nd, latest July 7th, although it'll be closer to the former than the latter.

giphy.gif

This is unreal - not sure that I can believe that this has happened.

Fosun have provided the engine, but Nuno has been the driver avoiding all the potholes

Rondon also has a tournament. Copa America. Earliest he finishes is June 22nd, latest July 7th, although it'll be closer to the former than the latter.

We start on July 25th. That's the date. Hope we are at home first leg.

Joao Felix had his head turned...?

Qualifying for Europe must be about two years ahead of Fosun's business plan. Bloody hell. Exactly 6 years and 2 weeks since we were relegated to League One

Yeovil were a division above us in 2013/14.

They're playing Chorley next year.

Do we avoid ie tougher opposition in the earlier rounds ie German, Spanish, Italian or french teams?

Do we avoid ie tougher opposition in the earlier rounds ie German, Spanish, Italian or french teams?

In the second qualifying round (the first stage we're in) for sure. I think in the round after too.

Playoff round is anything goes.

From that shit game away at Gillingham to the Europa League in 5 1/2 years absolutely mind blowing. Thank you Fosun

In the second qualifying round (the first stage we're in) for sure. I think in the round after too.

Playoff round is anything goes.

Thought so but could end up playing Kilmarnock which would be a pain in the arse.

We'd beat them easily so it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Apart from actually having to go to Kilmarnock which is a fucking hole.

Back