• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester 1 - 0 Wolves: Verdict

And you have to accept as he was involved in 3 or 4 moments where he does better and we take 1 or 3 points home instead of 0 so it's obvious people are going talk about him a lot and not all of it will be great.
He scores the 1 on 1 or the volley or sets up Raul the conversation about him is wildly different.
I can accept that but without him nothing of those things would have happen...some people just doesnt understand that...sell him then

I can't decide if it's more or less frustrating that he was so close to getting most of those right.

The 1-on-1 he barely misses, the volley is at least on target, and did still end up creating a chance from the last opportunity (having done brilliantly to get in that position in the first place).

I can't decide if it's more or less frustrating that he was so close to getting most of those right.

The 1-on-1 he barely misses, the volley is at least on target, and did still end up creating a chance from the last opportunity (having done brilliantly to get in that position in the first place).
..whatever, even if he had scored one or both of those chances he will still be a docherty

as you can see by the emojies coming home to me

would be nice if they had something to contribrute with but i guess not... :)

having done brilliantly to get in that position in the first place
This is what is so frustrating about the enigma that is Adama Troare. His pace gets him in positions and presents him with chances that perhaps wouldn’t come to other players. Once in those postitions he then makes the wrong decision more often than not.

I do like the guy though. I’m not sure I’ve ever wanted it to work out for a player as much as I do for Adama. I just wish his brain could keep up to speed with his feet.

If I'm honest, I thought Adama played well today. Showed more off the ball and played short passes more frequently than I've seen him play previously.

He should have scored but I don't think anyone else in the team would have even created those chances.

This is what is so frustrating about the enigma that is Adama Troare. His pace gets him in positions and presents him with chances that perhaps wouldn’t come to other players. Once in those postitions he then makes the wrong decision more often than not.

I do like the guy though. I’m not sure I’ve ever wanted it to work out for a player as much as I do for Adama. I just wish his brain could keep up to speed with his feet.
It’s not just his pace though, his dribbling skills are sublime. And he can pick a good pass and has a great shot (Leeds for example), it’s just it often doesn’t come together.

It’s not just his pace though, his dribbling skills are sublime. And he can pick a good pass and has a great shot (Leeds for example), it’s just it often doesn’t come together.
yes, he is not Ronaldo

im from sweden, dont even know the half of the word mongs but go on..my own kid has autism so i dont wanna make fun of anybody..saw what it meant now and apolz..
That’s fine mate, and I did know about your own child so did find it odd!

im from sweden, dont even know the half of the word mongs but go on..my own kid has autism so i dont wanna make fun of anybody..saw what it meant now and apolz..
I'ts not a word we tend to use over here due to the connotations but you'd have to do a lot worse than that to upset us (y)

I'll back Fred up insofar as I have no idea about the etymology of "mong", just that it's an insult.

Back