• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (A) build up thread

Neves needs to get up.
No intent whatsoever. Completely accidental.
This shite needs to stop. We're not playing in the fucking World Cup now...

Neves needs to get up.
Mate, he got a finger in his eye.

Maddison shouldn't be sent off for the foul, he should be sent off for his criminal fucking haircut...

If that was jonny you'd all be saying how unlucky it was :icon_lol:

If Jonny had his head pointed deliberately at the goal and then physically make the motion of the header I'd call him a fucking bellend too.

Doherty's fucking wank, should be bench warming from now on.

Neves needs to get up.

Have you ever had a finger poked straight in your eye before?

replay shows it skimmed coady(?) and landed right into dohertys face. he had what, a 1/4 second to move his head in any direction?

don't get me wrong, it was an absolute shocker, but to suggest make it out like he was aiming at the goal ready to pounce on a high speed aerial pass-back...

replay shows it skimmed coady(?) and landed right into dohertys face. he had what, a 1/4 second to move his head in any direction?

I have no idea what you are watching.

It did skin coady, but doc had enough time to not put his head though it and smash it in the goal.

If Jonny had his head pointed deliberately at the goal and then physically make the motion of the header I'd call him a fucking bellend too.

Doherty's fucking wank, should be bench warming from now on.
No mention of Jonny not closing the cross down or Coady with the little flick on in today's critical analysis of the goal?

It was not intentional but it's going to make any top ten of own goals. Bullet header

Good game this. At least we getting stuck in. Just need to finish off one of these moves.

Mate, he got a finger in his eye.

Looked like it was just above his eye where the cold compress was being applied. OK, fair enough.
But just after that a Blues defender just cleaned out Jota right down in the corner. A full yard away from the ball, a 2 footed scything tackle just swept Jota off his feet.
Stupid place for a tackle, but it was 2 footed and a mile off the ball, but because Jota wasn't writhing around in agony he didn't get sent off.
Blatant red!

Back