• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2019-2020

Slightly disappointed we can't get him a Championship move, but he needs to play a full season.

Thought clubs would be lining up to sign England's No.1.

Mir to Forest and Burgoyne & Johnson to Bury (for now) added to OP.

Mir to Forest and Burgoyne & Johnson to Bury (for now) added to OP.

I saw a picture yesterday of Leo at the Bury ground... Just helping with numbers for training?

They’ve got Bialkowski who used to be solid but been a bit error prone last year. He might get in ahead of him

So they’ve signed two keepers?
Or is there number 2 now number 1

Ipswich fans seem to think Tomas Holý is going to be their number 1.

They’ve got Bialkowski who used to be solid but been a bit error prone last year. He might get in ahead of him
He's gone to Millwall. They've sign Gillingham's keeper on a Bosman to be first choice

Seems to be happy to just cash in then if he’s going on loan to be a back up. Stuart Taylor Mk2

Shit move if he is happy to sit on the bench....although that is a step up from last season I guess

John has slipped down the pecking order lately, a year ago he was closest of all the defenders to breaking into the squad but he's behind Kilman and Sanderson for sure now, probably Francis too and we'll see how Nya goes.

Seems like a decent enough move as long as they play.

I was expecting to see Ennis get some Cup action for us but it'll be good if he can play regularly for Donny.

It puts Samuels/Ashley-Seal in with a shout of competitive action for us anyway.

We don't have much cup stuff to play. He wouldn't have played in the Europa League and that leaves you with the Third Round of the League Cup (where we have played Man City and Leicester in the last two years). You can't keep him hanging around for potentially one or two games.

Back