• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Assume Rotherham are still tiny for that level so good odds that Dex is immediately first choice?

They still have Lee Peltier stinking up the joint, God knows how he's made a career. Awful footballer.

Yerson clearly pushes him away, but that's one of the most violent headbutts I think I've seen.

See, I thought it was made worse by Yerson going towards him at the same time.

See, I thought it was made worse by Yerson going towards him at the same time.
It definitely is made worse by that, IMO. But, regardless, Pulido was launching himself upward, head first. Reckless at that point innit.

It definitely is made worse by that, IMO. But, regardless, Pulido was launching himself upward, head first. Reckless at that point innit.

He's an idiot but I don't actually think he'd have made contact without Yerson moving. Think he was doing that daft head to head thing people seem to do and was caught mid lunge. Serves him right for being a prat.

Maybe that's why Mosquera shook his hand? Why else would you if someone has just nutted you 😂

Looked to me like they were both going in for a little hargey-bargey (am I doing it right?) but Pulido didn't check that the runway was clear. 😂

Tbf Pulido isn't typically a dirty player that way, has a hot streak in him for sure but I think last night is the first time he'll have been sent off for Violent Conduct. #fackt

Looked to me like they were both going in for a little hargey-bargey (am I doing it right?) but Pulido didn't check that the runway was clear. 😂

Tbf Pulido isn't typically a dirty player that way, has a hot streak in him for sure but I think last night is the first time he'll have been sent off for Violent Conduct. #fackt
Handbags is the phrase you need, don’t know why, but those bits of pushing and shoving is always handbags

Back