• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good stuff. Hopefully that PSV debacle is enough to ensure Hoever has a grasp of reality, even if it is just to get £5m back next summer.

Really pleased with the loan business at least. Felt like there was a time our loanees all just played for Kettering Town or something.

Last edited:
It's got a January recall didn't someone post here though? Younger player needing that time to adjust and return so I don't mind it.

Ollie's family were in the bar last summer and are close friends to my Mate over here.

I have always kept an eye on his career since I met my friend over here.
Be nice if he can do well

Hoever scored for Stoke. Chiquinho on the bench, disappointingly.

Mosquera got the full 90' but couldn't stop FCC going out of Leagues Cup in the Round of 32. Drew 1-1 with Nashville but lost 4:5 on pens.

Special shout-outs to Yerson for ending up on the winning end of multiple duels with Hany Mukhtar, who can toy with your average MLS defender quite easily. Not so against our young Colombian.

Chiquinho will be introduced slowly. Over a year out he is never being dropped straight in to the starting line up

Even though he is 'the best player I have seen in a Stoke short' according to Stoke twitter n

Even though he is 'the best player I have seen in a Stoke short' according to Stoke twitter n
All the more reason to be careful with him, some at Stoke might say.

Yes. Amazingly professional people at football clubs will make decisions on a players welfare on facts and not based on the opinions of oatcake76478 on Xwitter

Joke ayit.

Good goal for Hoever

Looks miles too good for the championship on this showing. He's been the best player on the pitch by a mile, should have 2 assists aswell but they've managed to miss sitters.

Couple of ex-Wolves in the Rochdale team too.

Back