• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Director at Wolves

He put the club up for sale in September, just 48 hours after being verbally abused by supporters following Wolves’ 1-1 draw at Deepdale against Preston.
2nd paragraph. They just can't help themselves, can they!

So we could have a conflict of interests with some people working for the benefit of Steve Morgan while others seek to better Wolverhampton Wanderers.

So we could have a conflict of interests with some people working for the benefit of Steve Morgan while others seek to better Wolverhampton Wanderers.

on the one hand, that presumes that the two are mutually exclusive which other than SM just gifting money to Wolves i'm not sure they are.

on the other hand, isn't he a direct replacement for SM on the board anyway? so will the new guy be more interested in SM's interests than SM would have been?

It' s pretty regulation stuff for investors to have a representative on the board. As he's representing the owner who is the 100% investor I would say 1 person on the board is pretty lean. Whether this man is any good or not is a different matter.

/tapin

I almost expected something very humourous as my title then.

/tapin

I almost expected something very humourous as my title then.

Nah, I'm not feeling childish enough at the moment. Monday morning blues and all that.

Probably.

If that is the case that everything is your fault today then I'd be claiming the new found optimism on twitter about Wolves prospects.

I'm just curmudgeonly in general, so no change here.

Pretty standard stuff. Bridgemere need representation. No real dramas.

I wonder if his connection with Citeh will put an end to the Scouse mafia comments?

Back