• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Printer

Hereford Wolf

Reaction score
After many years use my printer has packed up. I only print a few letters now and again. No heavy use. Just need a reliable option that doesn’t fleece you for the ink cartridges.

Cheers

Unless you go Eco-Tank, more money but a lot more cost efficient and you get a lot more prints out of them and you can buy separate bottles rather than packs of cartridges.

Edit: May be worth looking at HP Instant Ink. You pay monthly for a set amount of prints per month, might be better for you! Just beware that if you cancel the HP will stop the ink from working.

Yeah, Instant Ink comes free for 6 months on the one I linked.

I'd question what you need to print out at all though. We only have ours for very limited business use. I can't see a single reason why I'd print anything else out at home now. Tickets used to be the last bastion but they're all digital now.

From people I’ve dealt with it’s stuff like boarding passes, kids pictures for albums, scanning stuff for school. That kinda thing.

How much do you care about being able to print colors?

You could consider a print and post to you solution, just means you lose the ability to print stuff out there and then

Go for a laser printer. No cartridges which dry up and have constant errors.

Mine still works perfectly first time every time I switch it on. And it just sits there 99.9% of the time.

Ink cartridges are so expensive a couple of years back a mate bought two full sets and got a free printer...

Go for a laser printer. No cartridges which dry up and have constant errors.

Mine still works perfectly first time every time I switch it on. And it just sits there 99.9% of the time.
What make is it?

Back