• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle build-up thread: Sat 8pm SkySports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dendoncker lost the header there. Actually i dont think he did much anyways so far... Makes me wonder why Otasowie gets no confidence from Nuno.

If we are forced to build slowly in their final third we look so clueless.

I agree go four at the back. Donk off MGW/Vitinha on, Silva on for Jose.

Why is Neto shooting there and not using Jonny. Our decision making is horrendous all over the park.

Neves and Moutinho having little impact. Needs a player in CM who can carry the ball forwards.

Coady is always just defending space rather than men.
True of the whole team when it comes to defending set pieces and the follow ups. They play all those situations in theory rather than the reality and so many opponents now just overload an area or play around the zone Wolves vaguely attempt to defend.

Why is Neto shooting there and not using Jonny. Our decision making is horrendous all over the park.
20 year old decision making :) Have to accept it sometimes but it is frustrating!

On the bright side ASM doesn't look too clever...

As far as entertainment goes, this is about as bad as it gets. I don’t think my heart rate has increased with excitement because we’ve done something half decent, once.

All of the good bits from the last few games - we’ve done none of them. And when your best player (Neto) who you rely so heavily on is having a stinker, it doesn’t bode well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back