• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boozad

Numbnuts / Moderator
Reaction score
A new season is upon us again, and it's a new beginning for the Wanderers. Would be nice to start off with a win, but Zenga's tactics are a complete unknown at the moment as will be the starting XI to some extent. Will the new players feature, even if only from the bench?

Up The Wolves.

I don't think all 4 new signings will play. I think Costa may play due to no other fit left wingers and possibly Bod. I'd like to see Evans and Price in midfield, hopefully Coady is not playing as he's my scapegoat for this seasons n!

I'm not fussed over which keeper starts, I'd maybe favour Lonerghan as Ikeme was poor last season.

Looking forward to getting the season under way and I'll see some of you there! UTW

Would love all 4 new players to be fit and starting but I think we'll only see Costa & Bod today.

Question is Henry or Jed on the right and which combo of midfielders in the middle.

Really looking forward to this now which I didn't think I was going to up till a couple of weeks ago

Bod said to be the most match ready of the new players & given our lack of strikers would be a good move to play him from the start. Hopefully he can keep the ball in Rotherham's half long enough for others to get near to him in support.

Envious of those going, but only 7 days before I get to see it live again v Reading

Not overly optimistic today, though I think we'll improve as the season goes on. He's pretty much got to start Bod and Costa due to lack of alternatives. Expecting to see last season back 5. Central midfield is the only place I can see any choices for Zebra. I'd probably go for Evans and Price as well but we will see. Attacking options from the bench are going to be awful.

Would love all 4 new players to be fit and starting but I think we'll only see Costa & Bod today.

Question is Henry or Jed on the right and which combo of midfielders in the middle.

Jed please! Though if Henry starts I won't be too fussed.

I have a feeling in my waters that there's a couple of goals for Bod today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely need a positive start here!

Going to be interesting to see our shape, which players have impressed in training and the state of fitness of our new signings.

It's great to be really excited about a match again. Wish I was going to this one.

I have no idea what team he's going to pick but hopefully Wallace starts. I fancy Mason for a goal today if he plays.

I've got really high hopes for Jed this season so I'm hoping he starts.

Was going to go today but I'm leaving for Caldicot Castle shortly to see Quo. I'll be checking in when I can.

Was going to go today but I'm leaving for Caldicot Castle shortly to see Quo. I'll be checking in when I can.

Whatever you want mate, you're in the army now,you go rocking all over the world don't let football hold you back. I ain't complaining me and Caroline reckon Rotherham are going down down and with our new signings its Margarita time.I am just mad about the boy Dicko not being fit today.still the nice weather with make me stay a little bit longer. If any new signings score we will all stand up. We are dreamin of 3 points win a few games in august asnd it will feel like Christmas time

I reckon that paragraph has 13 quo songs in!

Whatever you want mate, you're in the army now,you go rocking all over the world don't let football hold you back. I ain't complaining me and Caroline reckon Rotherham are going down down and with our new signings its Margarita time.I am just mad about the boy Dicko not being fit today.still the nice weather with make me stay a little bit longer. If any new signings score we will all stand up. We are dreamin of 3 points win a few games in august asnd it will feel like Christmas time

I reckon that paragraph has 13 quo songs in!

What you're proposing for the Wanderers is to win again and again, which would have us rockin' all over the world.

Not only a new season, but a new beginning for Wolves. While I think we will win, it could take time for the new players to settle in, and I presume there will be more new players in the next couple of weeks.

Beautiful day for the start of a new era. Feeling good about today.

The Zengabus is coming.

Staying awake into the wee hours here in NZ to follow today so I'm just praying for excitement in some form!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back