• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United bulid up

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I'm a UK resident even if I'm abroad I'm not allowed to watch it.

Wtf. I'm fucking abroad man.

What address you used to register?

an-idiot-abroad.png

So as I'm a UK resident even if I'm abroad I'm not allowed to watch it.

Yeah you are, I watched the Bristol game in France having paid using a UK credit card.

How's your Internet speed? Hotels are usually pretty ropey at wifi.

Surely I should get a refund on this shit then

This isn't funny. They take your money and then tell you fucking after you can't view it. I'm on the player part of it as well. They gave got things right on the pitch so far however off it is still a shambles.

This isn't funny. They take your money and then tell you fucking after you can't view it. I'm on the player part of it as well. They gave got things right on the pitch so far however off it is still a shambles.

They told us in fucking August when this was set up that it would be this way.

I'm using a UK card, it's not that. I did change the address to my Spanish residence. Where I'm currently at.

Douglas gets in the way of Ruddy flying across but between them it's round the post for a corner which comes to nothing.

It goes on whatever your registered address is I think. So if you have it as UK it won't let you watch it no matter where you login from.

Deserved red for coady, hauled him down on the edge of the box clean through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back