• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton 2 Wolves 3 verdict thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabbawolf

Reaction score
Glad our players have rather more backbone and spirit than some of our posters.

Southhampton 2 v Wolves 3 - another comeback victory

Can't keep doing this, but that was a very good result

You cannot keep the pack down - new thread for any comments as the matchday one was toxic in the first half & elated in the second so not balanced

Unreal how a small tactical tweak turned the game on it's head. And we got a VAR decision (and 2 non-decisions) that actually made a difference!

Neto MotM. When he plays like that you can see why he's here. I'm hoping we might see an Adama-like jump from him next season if he continues like this - a full pre-season and all that.

Glad our players have rather more backbone and spirit than some of our posters.

I was about to say the same and include myself completely in the spineless ones.

What heart. What belief. What a team. What a result.

Fantastic result and a great comeback. Terrible first half but excellent second.

Defending for their goals was really poor, and conceding first for the 18th time is a real issue. It’s great that we are so resilient but it would be nice if we didn’t have to be every game...

Put another one up so can a Mod merge these (did one right at the end of the game but pushed the wrong link so it dissapeared!)

Depressing.

Embarrassing.

Shameful.

Apparently.

I was about to say the same and include myself completely in the spineless ones.

What heart. What belief. What a team. What a result.

Kicking myself - looked at the odds at half time - think it was 18/1, and thought today wasn’t the day for a comeback - nuts!

Put another one up so can a Mod merge these (did one right at the end of the game but pushed the wrong link so it dissapeared!)

Just tried but totally beyond my abilities! I'm sure someone will be along soon who knows how to do it.

Normally I have faith in our ability to come from behind but I had totally written us off today - thought we would lose from the off.

Special result, brilliant turnaround. Our record once we take the lead is seriously impressive. Just wish we would score first more often. Sounds like the tweak worked a treat in the second-half. I didn't see how it went on the pitch but perhaps people who watched the game can tell me if it looks a serious option for us to use in the future?

Shove your tiredness, your shit windows, your getting dicked by 3 or 4 , your 39 year old vodoos and your VAR up your arses.
What a comeback, what a set of players, what a manager. I love this team/club.

No it wasn’t. It was a bad performance but none of that hyperbolic bullshit.

The two halves were night and day, but I don't think it was embarrassing in the first half. Definitely things were wrong. Who cares though? The score book says 2-3 and that will do me very nicely thank you very much.

No it wasn’t. It was a bad performance but none of that hyperbolic bullshit.

Completely agree. They scored two very good finished from fairly difficult chances. We missed a sitter.

The tactical change by Nuno was fantastic, and we were so much more direct and aggressive. Fantastic

VAR seems to have done a good job today - not just at Wolves either.

Threads merged (I think!).

They are so well done Sniffer

If we could only score first we will destroy someone at some point

Sounds like Neto is improving game by game (important with Jota out for now) & Leander should come back out of defence if we can as it's not the best use of him.

This team still doesn't know when its beaten

Mind you, if you think we were bad, please please please go on the dark side and read the "This is down to Nuno" thread started at 3.50pm there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back