• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Stop getting hot drinks wrong!!

It's made in a "Dallah". I didn't tend to drink my coffee or have business meetings in the desert, so they made do with a stove.
The word I've learned is Čežve, I think.

I love the stuff, personally. The hot sand is a real thing btw, not some insensitive joke!

1699203844594.png

The word I've learned is Čežve, I think.

I love the stuff, personally. The hot sand is a real thing btw, not some insensitive joke!
Yeah, the cezve is Turkish. Looks like a small long handled saucepan? I know about about the hot sand stuff btw...

I gave up sugar in tea and coffee earlier this year and actually enjoy the fact I can taste the drink and not just artificial (or real) sweetness
I've tried but I'm so used to it now that it tastes dreadful and even sometimes gives me stomach ache because my body isn't used to it.

I gave up sugar in tea and coffee earlier this year and actually enjoy the fact I can taste the drink and not just artificial (or real) sweetness

I used to have 3 fucking sugars in my tea when I was a kid, I've had none in it for years and it tastes just fine... After a while you get used to its absence and your body and teeth are all the better for it...

Stopped having sugar in my tea in when I was about 10. Had it in my coffee until my mid 30's, gave up having milk in both (unless I'm having a vanilla latte) about the same time.

When I was a kid I used to put 5 tablespoons of sugar underneath the milk in my cornflakes. In unrelated news I now have a gob full of crowns, fillings and gaps
I have no sugar with stuff these days. Like you, I would have sugar with hot drinks and cereal when I was a kid.

Stopped having sugar in my tea in when I was about 10. Had it in my coffee until my mid 30's, gave up having milk in both (unless I'm having a vanilla latte) about the same time.
I have a tiny drop of milk with black tea. No milk with green, jasmine or Earl Grey teas.

I tried Earl Grey once. Tasted like washing up liquid.

Back