• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Stop getting hot drinks wrong!!

Most kids drink tea at an early age in this country. Or used to. Usually milky, sweet and in a sippy cup.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I understand you don't have children.

My kids don't drink tea, nor do any of their friends. Be interesting to see how many posters children do.

Maybe it's a regional thing too.

If you want your kids to have dental problems for life 😬

The only kids I knew growing up who drank tea were the Indian lot who drank Chai in the morning. I didn't know anyone who drank British tea.

My 11 year daughter drinks tea. Normal amount of milk and no sugar.

I was drinking tea from a young age tbf. Not quite sippy cup age though. Probably age 4 or 5, one sugar and more milk than I’d have now but not milky.

The only kids I knew growing up who drank tea were the Indian lot who drank Chai in the morning. I didn't know anyone who drank British tea.
I've drank tea since I was 2 or 3...

I was drinking tea from a young age tbf. Not quite sippy cup age though. Probably age 4 or 5, one sugar and more milk than I’d have now but not milky.
Yeah I'm the same.

1 sugar in a cup of tea is nowt compared to the 5 or 6 in a can of full fat coke, or the 15 or so in those energy drinks like Monster etc.

I have drunk tea since I was tiny.

I have sugar in tea. I don’t like earl grey. I also cannot stand any coffee at all. These are personal tastes and not opinions about other people’s taste choices!

I certainly didn’t have a sippy cup, whatever one of those may be. And my kids were probably about eight or nine before they started drinking tea. Step kids were a little older.

They are those plastic mugs with lids on and a little drinking spout.

Used to have tea in a sippy cup when I was about 2 or 3. My daughter drinks tea and has done since she was about 10. She's 17 now and nearly all her friends drink it.

Back