• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Techy Stuff Help!

Hair Clippers, because to me they are techy.

Just tried to use mine and they'e more gripping each hair than pulling it and it bloody hurts. I assume they need oiling and can I use WD40?

Hair Clippers, because to me they are techy.

Just tried to use mine and they'e more gripping each hair than pulling it and it bloody hurts. I assume they need oiling and can I use WD40?

Should be a screw on the side if they are Wahl type ones, turn it.

If you're not a fan of messing around with oil, get yourself some ceramic blade clippers. They don't need oil and stay sharp, even oiling metal ones I found they blunted after a year or so.

Right, so where I live there is only a minimal freeview package, and Sky Pick isn't included. I had thought I might be able to watch it through my NowTV stick, but that appears to not be the case.
Does anyone know of a way to watch it through a firestick? I've had a look, but it seems like it might not be possible.
It's no biggie, but if anyone knows a simple solution that would be appreciated.
Cheers.

Right, so where I live there is only a minimal freeview package, and Sky Pick isn't included. I had thought I might be able to watch it through my NowTV stick, but that appears to not be the case.
Does anyone know of a way to watch it through a firestick? I've had a look, but it seems like it might not be possible.
It's no biggie, but if anyone knows a simple solution that would be appreciated.
Cheers.

I thought Pick was available to everyone - pop your postcode in here:
https://ukfree.tv/prediction

Edit - Pick is available under Entertainment (debatable) on now tv stick

Yep, been there, done that. Get bugger all...

Freesat maybe?

It’s definitely under entertainment on now tv:

46eeb6dda39167430e4e451ffe53c981.png

Edit - my bad, only for catchup, not live. That’s poor.

Yeah, freeview needs to be retuned regularly to keep up to date with new channels

I also can't get Pick via Freeview & retuned the set 3 days ago. Could be the fact that my aerial is in the loft rather than above the roof though

It's not a retuning issue, it's just not available in my area. An active entertainment pass is needed to watch it on NowTV.
Like I said, it's no biggie, just fancied watching some (legitimately) free footie...

Only 90% of UK people get Pick according to the link above, unlucky for cave dwellers.

This has made me realise Pick is now available in HD on freesat, so I'm adding it now :)

Yeah, it sucks to be me...
Only got ITV4 after they lost the CL coverage...

Nope, can't get a dish put up either...
Thanks for the help, might just get a pass or two.

Can you do it through your phone using the Freeview app?

This has probably been done before, but have Amazon Prime membership, and want to watch Amazon Video on a Smart TV - how do I do it?

Back