• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

They're creating a recession.
they created a recession, and they're now extending it.
lets not forget a lot of these issues go back to 2010 onwards, and the implications of austerity.
simple fact is, owing to successive tory decisions, we will all be poorer, thousands of people will die earlier than they should, public services will be reduced further, and education and health services in particular will recover.
All of this is due to tory party incompetence, together with a bit of corruption.

I guess reeves is angry about the fact it is totally unnecessary we're in this position.

He really isn't. Especially given he's never been in power.
He and the cultists were so ineffective Boris and the fucktard Brexit wankers had to do barely fuck all to get anything they wanted

And that's before we get to the worst election defeat in history handing this bunch of cunts an 80 seat majority.

Possibly the worst opposition leader ever to exist.

He and the cultists were so ineffective Boris and the fucktard Brexit wankers had to do barely fuck all to get anything they wanted

And that's before we get to the worst election defeat in history handing this bunch of cunts an 80 seat majority.

Possibly the worst opposition leader ever to exist.
Or a decent man with centre left politics who'd barely register in most European countries. If you're looking to blame Labour I'd look to the right wing members of his own party sabotaging him and pushing for a referendum that was only going to end one way electorally. You'll notice Starmer suddenly accepts Brexit now...

Or a decent man with centre left politics who'd barely register in most European countries. If you're looking to blame Labour I'd look to the right wing members of his own party sabotaging him and pushing for a referendum that was only going to end one way electorally. You'll notice Starmer suddenly accepts Brexit now...
I think it's Corbyn and his acolytes fault labour were such an ineffective opposition yes.

Can't blame them for the Tories being twats and lurching to the right as much as Labour did to the left.

I'm not sure his ex-wives would see him as thoroughly decent nor large sections of the Jewish community.

He was certainly part of the problem as to why we've ended up here. I think if Labour had occupied the centre ground at the last election the Tories don't win or if they did have the majority they did.

Corbyn is always held up to way higher standards than almost any other politician. Funny that.

Large sections of the Jewish community have unfortunately been duped into believing the smears that he's anti semitic. Plenty of jews support him mind.

What you'll never understand is it wasn't what Corbyn was, it was what he was perceived as being and what he enabled. The rest is white noise.

Have a look at Chris Williamson's Twitter timeline to see what he's been up to over the last couple of years. A good example of someone he needed to distance himself from, instead he empowered.

It wasn't his policies that did for him

Last edited:
Corbyn moved the overton window massively to the left.

Without him the Tories never would have been compelled to go to the country on a manifesto that was based around levelling up through massive infrastructure spending and investment in public services.

The issue for the Tories has been implementation, the majority in the Tory parliamentary party are so ideallogicaly opposed as to make it impossible to deliver on their promises in practice.

The argument on the best way to run an economy is now settled in the electorate's mind, especially after the disaster of the Truss budget. The decisive factor in elections for at least a generation will be the public's perception of a party's competence to deliver on variations of a corbynite agenda.

You can knock Corbyn all you want, but he's been more consequential than any politician elected or otherwise since Thatcher. People on the left should be grateful for what he's achieved.

Wow. Don't know where to start, so I won't, other than to say that to suggest that Conservative policies have anything to do with Corybn is for the birds

Back