• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

Ekitike is on a reported £80-100k per week.

It wouldn't be that dramatic a cut I'd have thought.
As we have been heavily linked to Ings who appears to be on more than Ekitike, then wages shouldn't be an issue unless we are going all L2 and asking their clubs to cover most of the wages.

Last I saw Benfica were refusing to let him go and we don't have a recall.
If he goes to Saudi on a permanent we'll sign a Mendes player as a replacement, but that's a deal I'd be prepared to make

Guys those that know, Premier league have PSR
then we hear about FFP, which I believe, were we in danger of both, or are they the same ?

Profit and Sustainability is the new name for Financial Fair Play

bG6EqSXMA9Es.gif

Wolves have gotten away with it but shouldn't be lauded for any kind of master stroke, but I can understand why GON and the club are peddling that. It was irresponsible spending that got us into the mess of last summer.

No way do we sign Reyna and it goes well. I'm not that lucky.

If we do sign him, put a restraining order on his dad.

Wolves have gotten away with it but shouldn't be lauded for any kind of master stroke, but I can understand why GON and the club are peddling that. It was irresponsible spending that got us into the mess of last summer.

You can't have it one way and not the other. Yes the club's management got us in the mess in the first place and they should be rightly lambasted for it, but you can't not give them some credit for realising it, fixing it and still somehow keeping us more competetive than we were. The latter part of that sentence may be more by luck than judgement but that's only for us to guess at.

You can't have it one way and not the other. Yes the club's management got us in the mess in the first place and they should be rightly lambasted for it, but you can't not give them some credit for realising it, fixing it and still somehow keeping us more competetive than we were. The latter part of that sentence may be more by luck than judgement but that's only for us to guess at.
C'mon, own up, who's stolen Booz's login details?

C'mon, own up, who's stolen Booz's login details?
Mate I’m the master of fucking up and being a cunt, respect to fuckers uppers and cunts who can recognise and fix their mistakes. I still think they’re shit and would fuck off but got to give them their dues when they’ve done something right.

Back