• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Amazon Prime!
Bought a dog flap yesterday so the dog can get in and out without me constantly getting up and down opening and closing doors,
It's arriving to day at 1130!

Chap dropped £680 outside my shop yesterday, an old dear found it and brought it in and said she'd found it.

Check our CCTV and sure enough chap had used the ATM and as he pulled out his car keys had pulled out the cash with it.

Would've been dead easy for somebody to say nothing but she did the right thing.

He came back retracing his steps and we were able to reunite him, he said he'd had £710 but was grateful to only be £30 down.

Chap dropped £680 outside my shop yesterday, an old dear found it and brought it in and said she'd found it.

Check our CCTV and sure enough chap had used the ATM and as he pulled out his car keys had pulled out the cash with it.

Would've been dead easy for somebody to say nothing but she did the right thing.

He came back retracing his steps and we were able to reunite him, he said he'd had £710 but was grateful to only be £30 down.
Robbing bitch... 😉

Managed to pass a refresher course so I'm still professionally competent and an internal audit by our transport compliance department, all in this week, I am not as senile as I thought i was :)

Nearly a month of crunch ended for me today as my team and I cut a shippable release of our project application. From zero code to delivered in 8 months. ☠️

Time for a nap.

Nearly a month of crunch ended for me today as my team and I cut a shippable release of our project application. From zero code to delivered in 8 months. ☠️

Time for a nap.
Need more info Alan!
Congratulations I think might well be in order, but no real idea what's going on there...

Client wanted us to build an app to help small/medium business owners get setup with banks for loans. "Tinder for loans" was a running joke on the team.

Not the most exciting thing in the world but the timeline was crazy.

Can manage all that, couldn’t find a way to pay £20 forum upkeep as it was too difficult ;)

Can manage all that, couldn’t find a way to pay £20 forum upkeep as it was too difficult ;)
Having written code for banks in the past, I can say that anything involving banks is immediately 100x harder than it should be.

Back