• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

You guys really are fuckers, I did a brief stint selling double glazing too while at uni.

Broadband and Sky sorted. Now just a few bits of furniture, rearranging of the extension and a bit of decorating away from being settled. Roll on October when it should all be done

Extra Happy Bonus - Discovering a local farm does Milk, Egg, Bacon Etc deliveries and they have called themselves Deliver-Moo. They were nailed on to get my business just for the name.

Broadband and Sky sorted. Now just a few bits of furniture, rearranging of the extension and a bit of decorating away from being settled. Roll on October when it should all be done

Extra Happy Bonus - Discovering a local farm does Milk, Egg, Bacon Etc deliveries and they have called themselved Deliver-Moo. They were nailed on to get my business just for the name.

Love having the milk delivered, reminds me when I was a kid. Try Roots & Shoots aswell, they deliver vegetable boxes which are excellent.

Glad you are settling in and enjoying your new home :)

Finishing touches applied... ironing excepted [emoji6]

Onto the main bedroom...
10673e9abc60230d8f964c0066951a04.jpg
1eea26e11807ead4fc329140520b1873.jpg
da2883099cdae4688eed5ca8f60bc027.jpg

What a fantastic change from the "before" pictures. Good work Phil

Lot of hard work turned out well. Hope the main room comes out as well!

Top work Phil.

(Avoids making a joke about poo on the new duvet)

Won a Wolves "Thinking outside the box" shirt today! (not official merch). Anyway, the quality of it is really good AND the guy delivered the prize to my door.

Also, I mentioned to him about the old man and later on he posted a sympathies car from him and his wife. Really nice, that.

The football season, it's in sight :)

One of my cats is a toe licker. Doesn't make me happy, but it sure does make her happy :)

Myself and my better half applied for a mortgage for a new build in the middle of June. After a delay upon delay with more and more financial info being requested (largely because of my self employed status in the pandemic), we finally heard today that the application has been approved. Looks likely that we'll be in our new build in time for Christmas. Happy days.

Myself and my better half applied for a mortgage for a new build in the middle of June. After a delay upon delay with more and more financial info being requested (largely because of my self employed status in the pandemic), we finally heard today that the application has been approved. Looks likely that we'll be in our new build in time for Christmas. Happy days.

Nice one! Currently going through the application process myself.

Absolute nightmare with the financial info - our mortgage provider wanted a letter stating our jobs were not affected by Covid, by our HR dept came back to say they weren't issuing any other letters than the standard terms of employment letter, which caused delays with the bank. Also - they took a week to respond. Useless.

I absolutely detest HR departments. You can be sure if I had done the slightest thing wrong, they would be all over me like a rash but when I need something from them, which is a massive life-changing thing btw - they could not be less helpful.

My fiancee and I have all this to look forward to in the coming months when we finally put my place on the market.

Just have to tell ourselves that'll be worth it eventually!!

Nice one! Currently going through the application process myself.

Absolute nightmare with the financial info - our mortgage provider wanted a letter stating our jobs were not affected by Covid, by our HR dept came back to say they weren't issuing any other letters than the standard terms of employment letter, which caused delays with the bank. Also - they took a week to respond. Useless.

I absolutely detest HR departments. You can be sure if I had done the slightest thing wrong, they would be all over me like a rash but when I need something from them, which is a massive life-changing thing btw - they could not be less helpful.

That sounds very similar to what we've been through. The mortgage lender also kept asking for additional information, rather than just say right at the start "we need this, this and this". It's been a right pain in the arse.

That sounds very similar to what we've been through. The mortgage lender also kept asking for additional information, rather than just say right at the start "we need this, this and this". It's been a right pain in the arse.

On the subject of pain in the arses, has it got a granny flat?

Back